Sponsored by:

Cruise Control

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Hombre
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise Control

On my New To Me C5 the Cruise Control is not working. Before I started this thread I tried the search and couldn't find out anything there. I find it hard to believe that this subject hasn't been beaten to death. Maybe my searching skills need work...

Need a place to start, Maybe a fuse? where is the cruise control fuse located? Maybe I need to look for codes any where I can find a list of the codes and what they mean? Also I really don't have a clue as to how to access them ( the codes) I am guessing this is pretty simple and one got a link ( if I need one) to a source of information on doing this?

Thanks In Advance Guys

Roland
Old 12-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Rob 99
I'm "Apache" a psycho dog
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Hombre
On my New To Me C5 the Cruise Control is not working. Before I started this thread I tried the search and couldn't find out anything there. I find it hard to believe that this subject hasn't been beaten to death. Maybe my searching skills need work...

Need a place to start, Maybe a fuse? where is the cruise control fuse located? Maybe I need to look for codes any where I can find a list of the codes and what they mean? Also I really don't have a clue as to how to access them ( the codes) I am guessing this is pretty simple and one got a link ( if I need one) to a source of information on doing this?

Thanks In Advance Guys

Roland
Your fuse block is under the pass footwell pull back the carpeting there is a diagram with fuse locations, also there is another fuse/breaker box next to the battery, also check your tail/brake bulbs make sure all 4 work look for a burnt bulb or bad connection in the tail light harness, thats waht happened to mine i had no lights in the rear cause of a bad harness plug the cruise system 'saw' this and would not work, good luck.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:04 PM
Drummingdad
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm going to watch this thread. I have never got back to fixing mine.
Got so used to driving without it. Would like it to work though. I'm a little OCD with that type of stuff.

Get notified of new replies

To Cruise Control

Quick Reply: Cruise Control