Corvette Events in Michigan

Old 04-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Dreamcruiser1977
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
East MI Events Coordinator

Default Corvette Events in Michigan

TO ALL OF OUR CORVETTE FRIENDS,

The following events are organized by my wife Verna and me. You are all invited to join us. We plan to be giving out goodie bags at each event. If you are a club and want to include some flyers, a BUSINESS OR VENDOR you are most welcome to send anything you would like to include in our goodie bags. I am also looking for door prize, raffle prize and silent auction items. You can also choose which event you would like to participate. My email address is vjnlcsvette@aol.com for more information.

June 14, 2014 CORVETTES IN THE "D". Located at GM World Headquarters, the Ren Cen Detroit. Last year over 300 Corvettes participated. This will become an annual event with special Corvettes exhibits each year. This year it is CORVETTE RACING and LE MANS. There will be special Corvette Displays and an Autograph Session. We will continue this year with our amazing collectible t-shirts.

August 13-15 CORVETTES ON WOODWARD, DRIVE2ENDHUNGER a three day Corvette event that supports the Open Hands Food Pantry. We begin with tours of the GM Heritage Center, GM's private Museum. Then head over to the Radisson Hotel in Bloomfield Hills Michigan to be together with 500 other Corvettes in a massive meet and greet. The Corvette team will be there to talk about the new C7s and the great new Z06. Jeff Nowicki will be returning this year with his Concept C7. There will be displays by Corvette Central. Galli Sports Apparel, Official Woodward Dream Cruise Merchandise, Cruis'News, food and DJ. Also included visits to Lingenfelter and Stahl's private collections, tours of Katech, tour of a special private wild life museum, meet and greets at restaurants. All of this going on with the excitement of WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE, the World’s Largest One Day Automobile Event.

August 26-27 I will be leading 250 Corvettes from Michigan, Indiana and Western Kentucky to Bowling Green to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the National Corvette Museum. We will be stopping in Indiana for a spin on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. There are 29 Caravans all meeting in Bowling Green for the event. The Museum is looking for 10,000 people to attend
Old 04-19-2014, 03:29 PM
4XLR8N
Le Mans Master
Pro Mechanic

Received 1,641 Likes on 1,204 Posts

Larry:

Been itchin' to get the Vette out. Hopefully this week.

A lot of work to do on the Grand Sport project to get her ready for the NCM 20th Caravan (signed up about six months ago - will be starting at Matick).

I always take in the WDC...where would we get more info on your Corvettes on Woodward? Would love to participate at least one of those days.

Also would love more info on the Corvettes in the "D"...I'm there every day workin'...would love to have some fun with you and fellow Corvette Nuts!

Thanks,

Bob
Old 04-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Dreamcruiser1977
Drifting

I will be making flyers when I return from the Bash next weekend and will list in more detail Corvettes on Woodward and Corvettes in the "D".

I plan to highlight the Grand Sport in the coming years and try for a Grand Sport Reunion.

Next week on Saturday there is an OPEN HOUSE at Lingenfelter right by your house.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:31 PM
4XLR8N
Le Mans Master
Pro Mechanic

UUUGGGGHHHHH!!! This is KILLING me!

Been here in Brighton 10 years and NEVER made it over there. Unbelievable for a car nut like me.

So - OF COURSE...I have plans next Saturday out of town.

Hopefully they will have another open house this summer.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Dreamcruiser1977
Drifting

I am taking a group to Lingenfelter on Thursday August 14 10 AM. If you are interested I will put you on the list.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:59 AM
4XLR8N
Le Mans Master
Pro Mechanic

Originally Posted by Dreamcruiser1977
I am taking a group to Lingenfelter on Thursday August 14 10 AM. If you are interested I will put you on the list.
By all means, please sign me up!

I will PM you with contact info just to make sure you have it.

Thank you!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Events in Michigan

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette Events in Michigan