Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Default [NEW UPDATE] A good one...my co-workers son with Luekemia [New Update]

For those who participated in this thread

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-leukemia.html

I saw John (Chris's Dad) today for the first time since Chris started his chemo and he advised me that Chris is home and the next step is the bone marrow transplant in April.

If you wish to continue sending cards to Christopher you may do so at the address in the above link.

John ask me to pass the following message on to you all:

Subject: to Corvette forum

Members of the Corvette Forum, Friends:

Please forgive me for not writing sooner. My good friend and associate Robert Briggs has delivered your cards and letters to me for my son. Your gifts and blessing have moved me deeply. My name is John Mauro, my son Christopher was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic leukemia in February of 2010 at the age of 17. He was declared disease free in June of 2010 and in remission until February of this year when the cancer came back. As many of you many know, fighting relapsed cancer is an uphill battle. So far his test results look good. The next big date is in April when his bone marrow biopsy comes back. We are fortunate enough to live near the city of Tampa where Chris is receiving his treatments. Christopher is 22 years old now and very aware of the issues relating to his cancer. Fortunately he has a positive outlook on life, often making jokes about his own predicament. “Dark humor” as he calls it. We also share a very strong faith, after all, it was God that put all of you in our lives! It’s amazing how complete strangers can sometimes be close friends in disguise. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers as my family travels through our next journey.

John Mauro

Quick Reply: [NEW UPDATE] A good one...my co-workers son with Luekemia [New Update]