Sponsored by:

our fuel systems

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 07:53 PM
momo20
Safety Car

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

Default our fuel systems

so I know my 03 z has a return less fuel system on it, so now when I am looking at fuel pressure gauges they are saying not recommend with a returnless fuel system? does that really matter?
Old 08-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

Originally Posted by momo20
so I know my 03 z has a return less fuel system on it, so now when I am looking at fuel pressure gauges they are saying not recommend with a returnless fuel system? does that really matter?
I have never heard of that. I had a fuel pressure gauge and thank God I did so I could see my fp was in the teens under boost...Lots of guys with return less systems run a FP gauge. I did for awhile before I went return style. buy one be happy my advice get one that has a alert/alarm that you can pre set to come on if your fp drops under whatever range you set it at. I wish I did and will probably redo mine later down the road. nothing like trying to pilot 668rwhp while looking at the road and gauges
Old 08-17-2014, 08:57 PM
momo20
Safety Car

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Chicago1
I have never heard of that. I had a fuel pressure gauge and thank God I did so I could see my fp was in the teens under boost...Lots of guys with return less systems run a FP gauge. I did for awhile before I went return style. buy one be happy my advice get one that has a alert/alarm that you can pre set to come on if your fp drops under whatever range you set it at. I wish I did and will probably redo mine later down the road. nothing like trying to pilot 668rwhp while looking at the road and gauges
Sweet thanks man and I was thinking but could not find anything on it

Get notified of new replies

To our fuel systems

Quick Reply: our fuel systems