Sponsored by:

C5 Concealed Carry Pics ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 03:58 PM
66dts-v
Drifting

Received 76 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by C5Wolfe
Both my wife and I carry every day, Better to have a gun and not need it than need it and not have it! By the way, If you were in the war Zone I was in 1968 you would have perhaps not lived long unarmed.
I was not born until '71, so that would not have been possible.

I would just rather not have it, nor need it myself. My ex has a CC license, I asked her to never tell me when she decided to carry because I would rather not know someone is packing than know there is a live gun in he area.

I just hope to god you and your wife never need to use it.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:25 PM
thisMSGgood4me
Drifting

Received 167 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Antvette
I wanted to see what others have done, but only wanted to have pics and brief description of it. I don't want to hear about people's OPINIONS about their anti-gun views. Thank you.
The OP stated the above. Why don't some of you people just respect that?
Old 08-19-2014, 04:40 PM
The_Gray_Ghost
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mattie Num Nums
Ignorance is bliss for some I suppose.

I enjoy my constitutional rights.
*sees location*

Yup....typical mindset down here.

Strangely, 99% of Texas is packing....yet you NEVER hear of a good Samaritan stopping a crime here.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:47 PM
C5Wolfe
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 66dts-v
I was not born until '71, so that would not have been possible.

I would just rather not have it, nor need it myself. My ex has a CC license, I asked her to never tell me when she decided to carry because I would rather not know someone is packing than know there is a live gun in he area.

I just hope to god you and your wife never need to use it.
Thanks, And I just hope your "EX" is there with you to protect you if the situation arises that you need it!
Old 08-19-2014, 05:26 PM
66dts-v
Drifting

Received 76 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by C5Wolfe
Thanks, And I just hope your "EX" is there with you to protect you if the situation arises that you need it!
I've seen her shoot, I don't want to be anywhere in front of her if she pulls.

Don't get me wrong, I love gun technology and I am an expert marksman. I love to go shooting, but I don't hunt and I refuse to live in fear. Therefor I don't own a gun.

IIRC the commandment is "Thou shalt not kill." Not "Thou shall not kill unless in defense of persons or property" and I was taught to shoot to kill, not shoot to maim.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Mattie Num Nums
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Not4spd
I don't need to show a statistic. You obviously failed to miss the point.

I guess you have never heard of engine fires?
A guy I know's C6 just went up in flames a few days ago.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:54 PM
Rexde1
Le Mans Master

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Anyway. I have thought for a couple of years a pocket on the back of the passenger seat would be perfect. I usually carry in my pocket but that you cant get to in the car with a seat belt on. I would like to see whats involved to do that.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:54 PM
who928
Advanced

Here is my 9 and a 40
Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2014, 10:19 PM
mre1974
Drifting

Received 330 Likes on 186 Posts

Before moving to FL I used to always wear my cross draw shoulder holster rig under a light blazer or my leather sport coat in cooler months and winter. Thankfully I have never needed it and hope that I never will. The thinking behind it was that IF I ever needed it as someone walked up while in a seated position I could "fake" a heart attack and act as though clasping my chest and shot through the blazer IF needed. I may have to switch to the "quick draw" from between the seat and torque tube tunnel in the future.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:41 PM
VGLNTE1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

In Illinois, the fancy little holders are not considered concealed despite where they are. Must be on your person or in a case of some sort. Glove box, Tupperware, whatever.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Evil-Twin
Team Owner

Received 3,812 Likes on 1,925 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

I've been carrying for 40 years and I'm an NRA life member.

If I'm not carrying the .380 with crimson laser sights, I'm carrying my Kimber 45 ACP with crimson laser grips and Meprolight night sights..

Last edited by Evil-Twin; 08-20-2014 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:38 PM
MotoJB
Le Mans Master

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 66dts-v
Not only did I serve to defend those rights, I agree that those rights should be protected. But to flaunt or abuse those rights **** me off to no end.

My defense of those rights also means my right to not arm myself. Nor should someone else force their right to carry on me. If you need to carry, then carry, keep it hidden, and please don't shoot me.

And I know plenty of racist hillbillies that own and carry guns. It's not a stretch in some parts of the country.
Right on. Well said.

Yeah, the stereotype is alive and well on both sides.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:40 PM
MotoJB
Le Mans Master

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Evil-Twin
I've been carrying for 40 years and I'm an NRA life member.

If I'm not carrying the .380 with crimson laser sights, I'm carrying my Kimber 45 ACP with crimson laser grips and Meprolight night sights..

Love that Kimber ET! I have a Bersa Thunder CC .380 myself...ya' know, just in case.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:44 PM
phrankw
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Gray_Ghost
*sees location*

Yup....typical mindset down here.

Strangely, 99% of Texas is packing....yet you NEVER hear of a good Samaritan stopping a crime here.
I'm a born and raised Texan and yes, most all of us pack. I guess you never heard of Mark Allen Wilson from the shoot out in front of the court house in Tyler, TX. Had it not been for Mark, many would have died that day. He stepped in and put a stop to it and saved many lives. Too bad for him, he died saving others.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_courthouse_shooting
My wife and I don't carry to stop crimes or to save other people. If they want to be saved then I hope they pack. I carry to save myself and my loved ones. That's the only right that the state of Texas has granted me.
I can remember the event that brought the right to conceal guns in Texas. Here's the story told from someone who was there.
I wonder how many of those people wish they would have had a gun.

If you don't want to carry, then don't. I won't stop you from your freedom of choice. If I want to then please return the same to me.

As far as the OP goes, my gun is on my seat next to me in a concealed holster, but the one you posted looks awesome.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:44 PM
C5Wolfe
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=66dts-v;1587640041]Not only did I serve to defend those
My defense of those rights also means my right to not arm myself. Nor should someone else force their right to carry on me. If you need to carry, then carry, keep it hidden, and please don't shoot me.
For serving our country! I don't think anyone was trying to "force" you to carry a gun. I promise not to shoot you and I think most of the others will avoid shooting you! You seem like a nice enough fellow to me!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Mattie Num Nums
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by phrankw
I'm a born and raised Texan and yes, most all of us pack. I guess you never heard of Mark Allen Wilson from the shoot out in front of the court house in Tyler, TX. Had it not been for Mark, many would have died that day. He stepped in and put a stop to it and saved many lives. Too bad for him, he died saving others.
Tyler courthouse shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My wife and I don't carry to stop crimes or to save other people. If they want to be saved then I hope they pack. I carry to save myself and my loved ones. That's the only right that the state of Texas has granted me.
I can remember the event that brought the right to conceal guns in Texas. Here's the story told from someone who was there.
Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! - YouTube
I wonder how many of those people wish they would have had a gun.

If you don't want to carry, then don't. I won't stop you from your freedom of choice. If I want to then please return the same to me.

As far as the OP goes, my gun is on my seat next to me in a concealed holster, but the one you posted looks awesome.
Not only that the blatant stereotyping and racist comment he made is idiotic.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:21 AM
phrankw
Instructor

Yep. He's bold enough to say 99.9% of all Texans carry so its safe to assume that 99.9% of all bad guys in Texas also carry. And he's blind enough to think he's smart by not protecting he and his family against them? Choosing to protect yourself and your loved ones isn't paranoia. It's smart. To not do so is not.

In life there are sheep, wolves, and the dogs that protect the sheep. If the bad guys are wolves then those who carry are the dogs that protect the sheep. The sheep are the ones that won't or can't protect themselves. I'm proud to say my choice is to be a dog and my family is proud that I'm not a sheep. To those that have chosen to be sheep I'd like to say, "Baaaaaaaad choice!"

Get notified of new replies

To C5 Concealed Carry Pics ONLY

Old 08-21-2014, 10:42 AM
Mattie Num Nums
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by phrankw
Yep. He's bold enough to say 99.9% of all Texans carry so its safe to assume that 99.9% of all bad guys in Texas also carry. And he's blind enough to think he's smart by not protecting he and his family against them? Choosing to protect yourself and your loved ones isn't paranoia. It's smart. To not do so is not.

In life there are sheep, wolves, and the dogs that protect the sheep. If the bad guys are wolves then those who carry are the dogs that protect the sheep. The sheep are the ones that won't or can't protect themselves. I'm proud to say my choice is to be a dog and my family is proud that I'm not a sheep. To those that have chosen to be sheep I'd like to say, "Baaaaaaaad choice!"
Hey if 99.9% of Texans are carrying then there goes all the gun control debates. I mean Chicago is a gun control city and they can't stop shooting each other.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:44 PM
The_Gray_Ghost
Instructor

You guys are free to feel however you want, I'm done on the subject of gun control.

But I really, REALLY have to ask you this:

What, PRAY TELL, did I say that was RACIST?

Bold claim, and utterly false as I am not at all racist in any way, shape, or form. Any of my friends, and I have many from just about every background possible, will attest to that.

Racist? Check your definition and make sure you can back it up before throwing that garbage out there.

"Texan" is not a race...no matter how many people down here wish this was its own country, it isn't. Nowhere did I mention any "race" of people.

Sorry, but that ticks me off when someone throws an accusation like that out there. PURE BS.

Last edited by The_Gray_Ghost; 08-21-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:02 PM
phrankw
Instructor

He probably didn't need to add "racist" and just kept your remarks as "stereotyping". It's just to some of us Texans, we're as insulted when you make stupid or ignorant claims about us as a Black is when you do the same about them. To a Black its racism and to a Texan its stereotyping. I was referring to the latter myself.

You made several claims that are incorrect and I simply showed you the error of your ways. Don't want to pack, then don't. Just don't stop me if I want to. Both are freedoms we both share.

Now, lets go drive our cars and smile.

Quick Reply: C5 Concealed Carry Pics ONLY