Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ambient (Cabin) Air Temperature Sensor Temperature Versus Resistance Chart

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 09:22 PM
P/A Guy #1
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Ambient (Cabin) Air Temperature Sensor Temperature Versus Resistance Chart

Anyone out there have a copy of the temperature versus resistance chart for the ambient (cabin) air temperature sensor?

Short of just buying a replacement and taking a chance on it being the issue, I'd like to bench test the one I have first.

I have the preliminary GM shop manual; but believe it or else, this information is not in it (or I haven't been able to find it.)

In any case, my automatic climate control is now "digital," which is a bit annoying. If I set it to 60, I get unheated air from both systems, regardless of my passenger setting. 61 and higher gets me full bore heat from both systems, again regardless of my passenger setting.

Thanks.

Frank
Old 10-04-2014, 08:38 PM
P/A Guy #1
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default OK-Anyone Out There Have a Cabin Air Temperature Sensor and a DVM?

So can I get at least one data point? Does anyone out there have a known good cabin air temperature sensor and could you measure the resistance with a DVM and write with the resistance and observed temperature?

Thanks.

Frank

Originally Posted by P/A Guy #1
Anyone out there have a copy of the temperature versus resistance chart for the ambient (cabin) air temperature sensor?

Short of just buying a replacement and taking a chance on it being the issue, I'd like to bench test the one I have first.

I have the preliminary GM shop manual; but believe it or else, this information is not in it (or I haven't been able to find it.)

In any case, my automatic climate control is now "digital," which is a bit annoying. If I set it to 60, I get unheated air from both systems, regardless of my passenger setting. 61 and higher gets me full bore heat from both systems, again regardless of my passenger setting.

Thanks.

Frank
Old 10-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Radicaltimes
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am tagging along, I replaced mine but the temperature is off by 15 degrees
Old 04-05-2016, 03:49 AM
Punit Yatnal
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am also trying find same resistance table, could you please let me , did you got the table?.

Here is my part number which i am using.

Amazon.com: ACDelco 22834330 GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Temperature Sensor Aspirator: Automotive Amazon.com: ACDelco 22834330 GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Temperature Sensor Aspirator: Automotive

Get notified of new replies

To Ambient (Cabin) Air Temperature Sensor Temperature Versus Resistance Chart

Quick Reply: Ambient (Cabin) Air Temperature Sensor Temperature Versus Resistance Chart