Is it real or Memorex? Chadwick's

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 10:34 AM
starfire54
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it real or Memorex? Chadwick's

Firstly,

I want to thank Neil for his professionalism and outstanding customer service. I am a business owner who prides himself in exceeding customer expectations and I want to state emphatically that Neil is as good as they come. My experience is directly related to a visit to Neil's garage in which he offered to prove the value in his product (Triple Play). I being an engineer by education have always been skeptical of snake oil sales tactics, so I choose to allow Neil to show what he can do to a very clean 1999 FRC Artic white Vette.

The results were nothing short of fantastic. The single most important factor was ease of use, I have a very busy schedule and little time for car care, but with Triple Play I can clean and shine my toy in 20 minutes without breaking a sweat and this is in Florida!

Lastly, I want to let folks know that Neil is a down to earth car guy who truly believes in is products for more than just profit. He only cares that
his product continues to perform consistently and effectively and he has
achieved this without question. Additionally, I have found other uses for his product in my home, cleaning glass, mirrors and stainless steel. They preformed so well that I will be advising my customers to try Triple Play.

Thanks again Neil!!

Steve
Old 10-19-2014, 08:18 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,305 Likes on 13,977 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Lots of very positive comments about Chadwick's products.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:27 PM
innerconx
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

I've "Chadwick'ed" 4 vehicles so far - my 'Vette, my Jeep, the wife Mercedes and I get comments constantly about how good the cars look.

I drove up from Miami to Sebring over the weekend and did the Bro in Laws black lacquered El Caminio ( sweet ride by the way) I had people in his neighborhood wanting me to detail their cars.

Stuff works - driving up 27 this time of year is pretty buggy - came off in seconds.

Get notified of new replies

To Is it real or Memorex? Chadwick's

Quick Reply: Is it real or Memorex? Chadwick's