Sponsored by:

C5 DIC code P0410

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 04:45 PM
sea20west
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default C5 DIC code P0410

I've recently been throwing the code P0410 (Secondary Air Injection System - I think). I don't know much about anything under the hood. I can add coolant and window washer fluid to the reservoirs, but that's about it. I did recently install a new "Electronic Brake Control Module" and was kinda proud of myself for this accomplishment. However, since then, I have been throwing the P0410 code and also the "Check Engine" light comes on. Not all the time and only after I've been driving a few miles. It goes out when I clear/reset the P0410 code. To make it easier to get to the EBCM I removed the top radiator hose and also the Throttle Body Air Supply hose (I don't know the proper name for this hose). I thought maybe I didn't re-connect the air supply hose correctly. I have since dis-connected the air supply hose and re-attached making sure both ends of the hose was properly seated and clamps secured tightly. Still throwing the P0410 code and engine light comes on. Does any forum member have any thoughts they would be willing to share with me? I'm at a loss... Would appreciate any help/advice you could give....
Old 08-14-2015, 09:47 AM
dadaroo
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 226 Posts

Here are the diagnostics.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/53hwowvild...P0410.pdf?dl=0

If it is the solenoid here is info on that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/byry3ulsw4...ement.pdf?dl=0

Read over this and let us know what we can do to help.

The AIR only operates a couple of minutes at startup and then is out of the picture.

Mr. Sam
Old 08-14-2015, 12:39 PM
sea20west
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mr. Sam, thanks for the info.. I think maybe the diagnostics and fix is a bit over my head.. I have a friend who is quite accomplished in fixing corvette issues. I will check with him next week when he returns from Carlisle. I also need to have the vette serviced in the near future and if the issue is not corrected by then, I will ask that the Chevrolet service center check into the problem. Really appreciate your advice and help!!

Get notified of new replies

To C5 DIC code P0410

Quick Reply: C5 DIC code P0410