Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X-Pel Headlamp Protection: Lowest Price & Ships FREE @ PFYC-PartsForYourCar

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Redshift
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default X-Pel Headlamp Protection: Lowest Price & Ships FREE @ PFYC-PartsForYourCar

Protect your headlights and get free shipping at PFYC - PartsForYourCar!

Here at PFYC, we've been in business a long time. We've seen a lot of things come and go, and we only offer things that we ourselves would and do use on our own cars. This headlight protection can be found on all of the cars in my personal household for good reason - it works. Headlights, fog lights, and signal lights can be several hundred dollars apiece to replace if you happen to have the unfortunate happen. Why risk it? This headight protection is inexpensive and will keep your headlights looking as good as they do now for years to come. If only you could protect your car with the same thickness material!

Use promo code XPEL for a limited time to get free shipping in the continental USA on any kit. We offer them for any vehicle, but only have a small selection listed. If you don't see your car, just ask.

----------------

X-Pel Invisible Headlamp Protection at PFYC.com - PartsForYourCar

----------------

Description of X-Pel Invisible Headlamp Protection:

Never break an expensive headlight or fog light again! Xpel makes the best headlight protection kits on the market. With the average cost of replacement head lamps and fog lamps spiraling to nearly $300, it is nice to know that there is a product available to protect your car against the perils of the open road. Xpel Light Protection Products are made from a proprietary, scratch-resistant, urethane material coupled with the strongest optically clear 3M adhesive available. Designed for maximum durability, Xpel light covers were originally tested under the harshest of circumstances with amazing results. Both in the real world and in the lab, Xpel covers have proven that they will withstand a barrage of 1" diameter stones (about 1oz.) at speeds up to 120 m.p.h. with no damage to the lens they protect. Though the likelihood of this ever happening to your car in the real world is slim, it is nice to know that your expensive lenses are protected in any scenario. Xpel is so confident in their product that they offer a 5-year warranty to leave you with complete peace of mind. Additionally, Xpel headlamp protection kits can restore clarity to older vehicles with dulled or pitted headlamp lenses.

----------------

To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our 1997-2004 Corvette C5 sales and specials, please click here.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Choreo
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 303 Likes on 220 Posts

I have a set of Speedbuilt Euro Headlights (metal & glass) that I purchased from PFYC several years ago. Do you have a kit for these? They only have a single bulb per lens vs the standard stock lenses.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:35 AM
PFYC

Received 165 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by Choreo
I have a set of Speedbuilt Euro Headlights (metal & glass) that I purchased from PFYC several years ago. Do you have a kit for these? They only have a single bulb per lens vs the standard stock lenses.
Sorry, they do not make any covers for those lights. The only thing you could do is order a set for something else and trim them to fit.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Choreo
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 303 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by PFYC
Sorry, they do not make any covers for those lights. The only thing you could do is order a set for something else and trim them to fit.
Can you recommend which set I should order that will give me enough excess material to trim off? I believe you still sell those single lens Speedbuilt Euro lenses to maybe know their size. Maybe I just need the largest you sell or do you sell it in uncut sheets by the square inch?

Also, on a slightly tangent subject, do you sell the XPEL heavy opaque black textured film? I ordered some a few years ago on a roll or in large sheets from another Forum Vendor (cannot remember who) which I used to protect the tire-facing side of my splash guards - awesome material - looks kind of like a stick-on Rhino-Lining like they spray in truck beds?

Last edited by Choreo; 03-02-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:35 AM
PFYC

Originally Posted by Choreo
Can you recommend which set I should order that will give me enough excess material to trim off? I believe you still sell those single lens Speedbuilt Euro lenses to maybe know their size. Maybe I just need the largest you sell or do you sell it in uncut sheets by the square inch?

Also, on a slightly tangent subject, do you sell the XPEL heavy opaque black textured film? I ordered some a few years ago on a roll or in large sheets from another Forum Vendor (cannot remember who) which I used to protect the tire-facing side of my splash guards - awesome material - looks kind of like a stick-on Rhino-Lining like they spray in truck beds?
Please shoot me a PM with the size of your headlamps. And if there are any bumps in the lens that would need a cut out. We do not have any of those headlamps in stock right now for me to measure. I found several options for you and I want to make sure I get you the correct size. I was unable to find the film you are using to protect the inside of your splash guards. There are several companies that sell a spray on removable coatings for automotive uses.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:15 AM
PFYC

Old 03-20-2017, 03:23 PM
PFYC

We've got these in stock and ready to ship right out to your door step!

Get notified of new replies

To X-Pel Headlamp Protection: Lowest Price & Ships FREE @ PFYC-PartsForYourCar

Quick Reply: X-Pel Headlamp Protection: Lowest Price & Ships FREE @ PFYC-PartsForYourCar