Sponsored by:

Looking for a 3" lap belt recommendation to go with lap belt bar

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 05:53 AM
Metalgearsolid_x
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Looking for a 3" lap belt recommendation to go with lap belt bar

I'm autoxing my corvette this year in B-street. I want to purchase this lap belt bar: http://www.vetteworksonline.net/cata...products_id=58 . So to go with this, I need a good 3" lap belt. Do you have any recommendation for me? what lap belt are you using with your c5?

thanks
Old 02-11-2016, 12:52 PM
YYZ06
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Are you going use a harness or just a lap belt?

I have a "Kam Lock" harness from Crow Enterprizes. They have clip in harnesses and belts that will work with the Vetteworks hardware. Their "Corvette" harness has clip in lap and sub belts and offer pull up tightening rather than pull down. I find the pull up easier to use.

They have 3" lap belts at the bottom of the page. I see the clip in belt on the site is pull down. They are really nice folks and will make whatever you want. Give them a call if you don't see what you want on their web site.

http://www.crowenterprizes.com/Pages...estraints.html
Old 02-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Last C5
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by YYZ06
Are you going use a harness or just a lap belt?

I have a "Kam Lock" harness from Crow Enterprizes. They have clip in harnesses and belts that will work with the Vetteworks hardware. Their "Corvette" harness has clip in lap and sub belts and offer pull up tightening rather than pull down. I find the pull up easier to use.

They have 3" lap belts at the bottom of the page. I see the clip in belt on the site is pull down. They are really nice folks and will make whatever you want. Give them a call if you don't see what you want on their web site.

http://www.crowenterprizes.com/Pages...estraints.html
I run the same set up with Crow dog bone harnesses for my Hans devise. Crow is an economical and well made product. You can always upgrade later.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:42 PM
YYZ06
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Last C5
I run the same set up with Crow dog bone harnesses for my Hans devise. Crow is an economical and well made product. You can always upgrade later.
I use the dog bone as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a 3" lap belt recommendation to go with lap belt bar

Quick Reply: Looking for a 3" lap belt recommendation to go with lap belt bar