Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 09:50 PM
calguy
Drifting

Received 150 Likes on 96 Posts

Exactly.

The dude in the last video has an IQ of -40
Bob.

Last edited by calguy; 12-09-2016 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Studying4boards
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard
Exactly.

The dude in the last video has an IQ of -40
Bob.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:55 AM
friou
Melting Slicks

Received 767 Likes on 590 Posts

Surprisingly, don't get bothered with this stuff, usually just nice comments or occasionally an offer to buy. Just one incident when fueling my C5 on a beautiful Sunday morning, some guy in a ricer pulled up behind me at the pump, asked some questions, got obnoxious and wanted to race. I declined and he followed me back out onto the road, screwing around and damn near ran into the back of my car, a real aggressive and reckless stupid piece of crap. He cut around and in front of me and slammed on his brakes and I damn near hit him. He got out of his car and was obviously looking for trouble. He was made very aware I was armed and he was making an enormous mistake. Instant change of attitude, hastily got back into his ricer and departed. End of my only negative experience while driving my C5 but he did manage to ruin the start of a beautiful cruising day. Everyone take good care and be safe.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:44 PM
MSG C5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,681 Likes on 1,482 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by friou
Surprisingly, don't get bothered with this stuff, usually just nice comments or occasionally an offer to buy. Just one incident when fueling my C5 on a beautiful Sunday morning, some guy in a ricer pulled up behind me at the pump, asked some questions, got obnoxious and wanted to race. I declined and he followed me back out onto the road, screwing around and damn near ran into the back of my car, a real aggressive and reckless stupid piece of crap. He cut around and in front of me and slammed on his brakes and I damn near hit him. He got out of his car and was obviously looking for trouble. He was made very aware I was armed and he was making an enormous mistake. Instant change of attitude, hastily got back into his ricer and departed. End of my only negative experience while driving my C5 but he did manage to ruin the start of a beautiful cruising day. Everyone take good care and be safe.
It's all a matter of time before mother nature cleans out these rats from the gene pool. They bring it on themselves. Amazing how insecure these guys are in life that they need constant internal recognition of their self-worth and perceived respect that they need to go that far out of their way on a Sunday morning to prove themselves.
The following users liked this post:
friou (12-10-2016)

Quick Reply: Some Days, the Corvette Is a Target