Sponsored by:

The Wife got a C6......

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 09:08 PM
Keith Richards
Drifting

Received 612 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by DA1984VETTE
Great choice in color on the C6. If I ever move on to a C6 the color will be Atomic Orange. Like your C5 as well and still rolling with the wagon wheels...
Thanks I have no issues with the wagons, tough to replace them when the chrome is perfect and no curb rash the non-vette people are always commenting how good they look and most Vette people ask why they are still on there?
Old 01-18-2017, 10:20 PM
Keith Richards
Drifting

Received 612 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by Witmer
Congrats on the C6. Two very good looking cars.

This is almost exactly what happened to me. "We" bought a C5 in 2013 and 3 years later she wanted a C6 for herself and the C5 became "mine". It was time to trade in her SUV, but we decided to just keep it and add the C6 as an incremental vehicle. We went with different colors...

And then we had to figure out how to get all of the cars in the garage for winter in the northeast...

Nice cars! We did the same 10 years ago turning our 3 car garage into a 4, feel bad that the mustang is outside, as soon as it warms up enough the racecar will be back in the trailer so the stang can get back inside,

Old 01-19-2017, 10:30 AM
The Chev
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Mine wants an XLR and I can't blame her. C5 chassis good style (in the right colors). Not sure about that Northstar, but it is funny that the same one that once scoffed at my Vette now wants one of her own.

Owning is believing. I could see having a fleet if I had the room.

Nice pair! And I haven't seen a pic of the wife. OK, I'll see myself out now.

Quick Reply: The Wife got a C6......