Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

great expereince with onebadcad !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 01:38 PM
jason.fox3
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great expereince with onebadcad !!!!!

Had the pleasure to deal with onebadcad (Darren Scott) on the purchase of some Toyo T1R tires. Everything was exactly as described, if not better. When I asked him how he wanted payment, he said just mail me a check when you get them and check them out. What a great and trusting guy. Hope we can keep great members like this around, and nobody gives him a bad experience while doing deals like this. Darren, THANKS!!! your check is in the mail!!
Old 07-29-2007, 12:05 PM
'VETTE PHASE
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In VIII Veteran

TTT for others to read.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:27 PM
chevyvette1
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 348 Likes on 163 Posts

good to hear stories like that, give yourself some credit as well Jason, I'm sure if he thought you a "shady" person he may have not done that, and I agree I hope someone doesn't take advantage of such a good person.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:45 PM
jason.fox3
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyvette1
good to hear stories like that, give yourself some credit as well Jason, I'm sure if he thought you a "shady" person he may have not done that, and I agree I hope someone doesn't take advantage of such a good person.

Good point. I guess I have had alot of transactions on here lately with nothing but happy members It's funny, you purchase something from someone, and sell yours to someone else, it's a big circle. The corvette forum is great.

Get notified of new replies

To great expereince with onebadcad !!!!!

Quick Reply: great expereince with onebadcad !!!!!