Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Car Audio for sale: Kenwood Excelon DVD 7"

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:49 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 421 Likes on 319 Posts

Default Car Audio for sale: Kenwood Excelon DVD 7"

I am going a new route and the unit is for sale. I will include a couple "stock" photos but if I have a buyer and they want "real" pictures I can take them as well. I will say the unit is in great shape. I had it in the car for 8 months and drove about 3K miles. Only down side I have ever had was every once in awhile a cd would stick and I would have to hit eject a second time. This unit is one of Kenwoods top of the line decks with touchscreen. The display and features are amazing. The ONLY reason I am selling this is to go with a double din unit. Lets go with $450 that is a 3rd what I paid last year at Bestbuy.

Lay down a strong foundation for your mobile video system with Kenwood's KVT-717DVD in-dash DVD player. You'll have an easy time using the touchscreen controls — a few taps on the motorized, retractable 7" screen is all it takes to change sources, select DVD menu items, choose the MP3 files you want to hear, and more. Best of all, you can use its array of inputs and outputs to hook up an assortment of extra components to create an impressive multimedia entertainment package in your vehicle.

Read More
When you're parked, you can watch your favorite DVDs on the built-in screen. Just tap the screen to select options from the DVD's menu — no more fumbling with a remote control or cumbersome cursor. Finding your favorite scene or accessing special features is easier than ever.

Connect a backseat monitor and a set of wireless headphones to the audio/video output, and your passengers in the back can watch movies while you drive. Activate dual-zone mode to enjoy another source, such as the AM/FM radio, up front.

Be sure to bring along the discs you've loaded with your MP3 and WMA files. The KVT-717DVD's powerful internal amplifier and comprehensive sound controls work together to make them (or anything you're listening to) sound great. If you want even more forceful playback, use the 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs to add component amplifiers.

You've also got the option of adding extra audio/video gear (like a game system or VCR) to the two audio/video inputs. Connect a compatible satellite radio tuner, and you'll be able to enjoy everything XM or SIRIUS has to offer (subscription also required). An additional HD Radio tuner lets you get into CD-like FM broadcasts, and FM-quality AM (where available). And you can control your iPod® using the KVT-717DVD's touchscreen controls with the help of Kenwood's optional iPod control interface.

Details:
DVD/CD player with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
motorized, retractable 7" LCD video screen with touchscreen controls and six selectable backgrounds
direct touchscreen selection of DVD menu items
detachable control panel with secondary display for use when screen is retracted
plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, JPEG images, and MP3/WMA discs
System Q sound control
System E's+ Advanced Crossover system
Installer Memory saves audio settings when battery is disconnected
XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add satellite radio for under $100, plus subscription)
HD Radio-ready (Kenwood HD Radio tuner required)
compatible with Kenwood's iPod control interface
CD changer controls
two audio/video inputs
rear-view camera input
input for Kenwood navigation system
TV tuner controls
audio/video output
dual-zone capability
5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
CR-2 AM/FM tuner
18 FM/6 AM presets
wireless remote
DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

Old 03-13-2008, 01:52 AM
Pewter1
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will offer you $400 shipped to Chicago 60655.....Let me know.....we have also the same Wheels!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:16 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Thanks for the offer I appreciate it. I will pass though. There are some decent decks at that price if you are interested in a screen. Nitro makes some very affordable units and the display is not bad.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Pewter1
Pro

I already have a very decent deck, I was just trying to make you an offer.....money is tight....I will take it for $450 shipped.....I have the top of the line Kenwood non-DVD deck! Let me know
Old 03-13-2008, 10:36 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

I will cover the shipping that is not a problem. I knew with the 3% PP was going to take that the shipping would put me at about $40 total. I still have the original box, manual, etc.... I can get it out tomorrow for you. PP is Teddysnca@hotmail.com
Old 03-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Pewter1
Pro

Sold, I am going to E-mail you!
Reginald_Whitmore@hotmail.com
Old 03-13-2008, 10:52 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

I will post up when it is "offically" sold.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:47 PM
brads01ws6
Instructor

is it officially sold?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:10 AM
RUNNINGMAN 1
Racer

Originally Posted by Pewter1
I already have a very decent deck, I was just trying to make you an offer.....money is tight....I will take it for $450 shipped.....I have the top of the line Kenwood non-DVD deck! Let me know
How much do you want for your deck if you are gonna sell it?
Old 04-07-2008, 09:52 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

My excelon is sold. Regi took it. In fact he called me on sat. because the installer had a question. He should be watching movies by now.

Get notified of new replies

To Car Audio for sale: Kenwood Excelon DVD 7"

Quick Reply: Car Audio for sale: Kenwood Excelon DVD 7"