Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

c5 front michelin runflat 245/45/17 pilotsport a/s zp

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Blackpixi7
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c5 front michelin runflat 245/45/17 pilotsport a/s zp

I bought a brand new set of tires for the vette about 5 months ago, a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP for stock c5 wheels. 2nd day out with the tires, I run over a screw @#$%&* in the drivers side front tire. It starts to slowly leak air, and my girlfriend got me a new tire for my birthday a while back and instead of just patching the hole, I replaced the tire. The tire shop owner patched, not plugged, patched the tire and mounted it and it holds air just fine and has 95% of the remaining tread life on the tire. So since I already have a new one on there, I'm selling it. It's $200 new. This tire had between 200 and 300 miles on it, its a 245/45/17 size Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP, it was patched at American Tire in Hamilton, NJ. I can get a receipt showing the work if the buyer would like. Would prefer a local/pickup deal, but would ship as well.

$75 + shipping
Old 01-22-2009, 10:22 AM
wclark@nj.com
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackpixi7
I bought a brand new set of tires for the vette about 5 months ago, a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP for stock c5 wheels. 2nd day out with the tires, I run over a screw @#$%&* in the drivers side front tire. It starts to slowly leak air, and my girlfriend got me a new tire for my birthday a while back and instead of just patching the hole, I replaced the tire. The tire shop owner patched, not plugged, patched the tire and mounted it and it holds air just fine and has 95% of the remaining tread life on the tire. So since I already have a new one on there, I'm selling it. It's $200 new. This tire had between 200 and 300 miles on it, its a 245/45/17 size Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZP, it was patched at American Tire in Hamilton, NJ. I can get a receipt showing the work if the buyer would like. Would prefer a local/pickup deal, but would ship as well.

$75 + shipping
Is the tire still available?
e-mail: bill_clark@newspapersupport.com
or call: 609-851-8589

Quick Reply: c5 front michelin runflat 245/45/17 pilotsport a/s zp