Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Unresolved dispute with ROBERT MILLER

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 08:46 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06 & '12
Default Unresolved dispute with ROBERT MILLER

First off, I want to say, that I did not want to do this. But I don’t see any other option. Nothing ever comes good of threads like this, and it just hurts all involved. But my hands are tied, and I just want everyone to see this in the first person, so that they can form their own intelligent opinion, and move on.

Honestly, I wish it didn’t have to come to this, but the other member is just being irrational, and doesn’t seem to fully grasp the situation.

So here it goes..

This dispute thread is more of an “I’m sick of being involved, and I just want it to stop” thread.

On 1/9 of this year, the member “Robert Miller” purchased a supercharger and other parts from us. If memory serves me right, he had problems with a tuner in his area, and had to switch setups. (Although I could be wrong) Anyways, I spent about a total of 15-20 hours discussing his options, and ultimately set him up with not only a supercharger, but some other parts to make his car work right.

Everything went perfect with Robert. He was nice guy, called me often on my cell phone, and spent many many hours chatting. I began to really like the guy, and wanted to see if I could help his situation out, so on some things that he was buying, I recommended a few used parts that I saw members on the forum selling. One of which was a fuel system that the member Mike_C5 was selling. It was a used ECS fuel system that he had had on his car for about a year or so. I lost money doing this, since I could have sold him a new one, but I though it was the right thing to do at the time.

Mike was in a pretty bad financial position, and had already lost his wife (she left him), and was about to loose his home. So mike told me he was 4 payments behind on his house, and was parting out his car to not only save the house, but try to get the wife back. I told Robert that Mike had his fuels system up for sale. He agreed to purchase it, but Mike wanted a check, and couldn’t accept a credit card. Since I was buying a few other parts off of Mike, I offered to have Robert pay me, and I would send mike a check.

Well, after we all got our parts, we were ALL disappointed. Mike had told me the Alky kit that he sold me was almost new, and only had about 500 miles on it. When I got it, it was 5 years old, was missing all of the critical parts, and didn’t even work properly. I was forced to send it back to Alky control, and paid $197.00 just to get it to work. This made the part 100 dollars more than if I had bought it new. Anyways, that’s not why I’m typing this. I guess when the fuel system was sent to Robert, he was not happy with it. He said it had some nitrous fittings in the kit, and wasn’t complete. (For the record, ECS put a 3-way fitting in the kit that has a nitrous name on it). So he spoke to Mike direct, and sent it back to him. AFTER Mike got it, is when I was told about this. See, being that Mike sold the kit to him, he shipped it directly to him. I never saw it. Mike had sold the kit for $1,100.00. In turn, I sold it to Robert for 1200.00 in order to cover the CC fees and shipping costs. This was not a profit deal; it was a member helping a member deal.

Unfortunately, Robert never took a picture of the kit, so I don’t have a clue as to what was wrong. To date, I STILL don’t even know.
Over the next few months, we chased Mike like no tomorrow trying to get Robert his money. One day he was out of town, the next he had a family member die, and the next he “Claimed” he shipped it to me. But the fact was, Mike was just trying his best to avoid the situation. If you search Mike_C5, you will see that almost the entire sale he had went bad. He burned virtually everyone. There were A LOT of guys mad at him.

But with all of this, Robert admitted it wasn’t our fault, and was grateful that we were trying to help. Because at the end of the day, he should have gotten his money back being that Mike had the fuel system back. Over the next few months, Robert continued to purchase a lot of product from us. But no matter how hard we tried, Mike just kept making up stories. One minute he apologizing to me for dragging me into it, and the next he’s telling Robert it’s all my fault.

But as you can see, this is shaping out to be a Robert/Mike deal.

Now, lets switch gears..

When Robert was having his supercharger installed, he was having it done by some guy in his neck of the woods. This guy is probably the most incompetent builder I have ever heard of. Somewhere in Kentucky or Tn. One of the two.
He literally could not do anything without talking directly to the manufacturer. I honestly think he had never installed performance parts on a car before. When he was FINALLY done installing the parts, he was clueless as to how to tune the car. So I told Robert that I was concerned, and wanted to send him my original tune on my personal car so he could get the car started. I told him it was about 90% of the way, but had to be tuned for HIS car. About 2 weeks later, I get a call from Robert complaining that his car was only getting 7mpg, and wasn’t making any power. Come to find out, the tuner had installed my tune, charged Robert 500 dollars, and didn’t touch 1 thing in the tune. So essentially, I tuned the car for free. I told Robert to get to the guys shop and fix it. He’s lucky he didn’t blow up the car.. What does the guy do?? Tweaks the tune, makes the car even WORSE, and charges him for it.. He also dyno’d the car in OD and broke the torque tube coupler.

Fast forward another couple weeks…..

On or about 7/9, Robert purchased a 100mm TB from us. We told him it was going to take 10 days, to 2 weeks to complete. We had worked a deal with an ex forum sponsor Rev-Extreme out of FL to make us these TB’s. Keep in mind; I personally speak to Robert about once a week. Well, about a month into the ordeal, I call the owner of RevXtreme, and tell him that I either get my TB’s or I’m cancelling the order. He claims that his machinist was out on vacation, and would have them the following Wednesday. That following wed, I call Tracy, and ask where they are.. Well, I get 900 more excuses. So I tell them they either cancel my order, or credit my money that day, or I was going to file a complaint on the forums for lying, and taking my money. They credited my money that day.

That very same day, I was on the phone with Robert, and he said he was sick and tired of fighting with his car, and wanted to pull the system off, so he no longer needed the TB. I informed him that I had been speaking with Nick Williams (the most well know TB maker out there) and that Nick Williams had 3 TB’s on hand, and could 2-day air them. I also told him that he had never gotten to enjoy his car because he had such a horrible tuner working on it. I would hate to see him remove his entire kit, loose a ton of money, all because some stupid tuner didn’t know what he was doing.

So I offered to rebuild his entire car FOR FREE.. I offered to swap the broken tranny parts, coupler, and everything else at no charge. I would even re-tune the car for free. He would literally not come out of pocket 1 dime. Mind you, I wasn’t fixing a screw up of ours, or fixing something that was caused by us. I was just trying to get a friend and a loyal customer back on the road. The ONLY reason I was doing this, is because he was a great customer, who had been burned by some backwoods mechanic that saw him coming from a mile away. All I wanted Robert to do, was pay for the transport. It was just under 700 dollars (as quoted by direct auto shippers) When I told Robert this, he was extremely happy. Since he was going to have to pay for the tranny repairs at another shop anyways, and was finally gonna have the car he wanted, it was a win/win for him. At the end of the conversation, he told me to go ahead and expedite the TB since the car was going to be here anyways. So I called Nick Williams, and had them 2 day air it.

The following week, I get a message from Robert claiming the transport costs were to high, and to cancel the TB order. I informed him that I already had the TB because he told me to expedite it. He went from being a really nice guy, to a complete jerk. He has always made irrational posts, and PM’s, but these were BAD!! If you do a search, you will see that a lot of them don’t even make sense. Kinda like he drinks or something..

Well, the posts started getting meaner, and meaner, and meaner. Finally, he blasted me in a thread that didn’t even make sense. Claiming that “I” ripped him off on the fuel system, that “I” promised to buy his blower back if he didn’t like it., and that “I” stole his money for the TB, etc etc etc.. Now, with the TB, I refunded virtually all of his money. Even though our policy is 20% re-stocking charge, I gave it back to him because of the delays. (even though he was well aware) The ONLY thing I did, was take out 20 dollars for the 2 day air charge. That was it. So he got back 579.00 of 599.00. The only reason I did that, was because I could have cancelled it before I made the NW order, and no one would have been out any money. But since he told me to go ahead and order it, AND expedite it, there was a cost.

I know this post is probably the longest in history, but the reason I am posting it, is to show a detailed account of what happened.

Even though both Robert and Mike have openly admitted that I was just doing a favor as a friend, Mike has now ducked his head, and Robert has done a 180, and wants ME to come up with the money. Keep in mind. I don’t have the fuel system, have never seen it, and don’t even know what was really wrong in the first place. I can understand if I was shipped the fuel system, and had a way to re-coupe my costs, but I don’t even know what it looks like.

On about 8/21 (during the same time as the TB order), TPE ended its group sale on Dewitts product. Right around that time, Robert had asked if he could get in on the sale. As I have ALWAYS done for him, I allowed it. He paid me on or about 8/28 (Friday) On 9/2, the product shipped from Dewitts, to us (keep in mind, I thought the car was coming to us) It arrived to us on 9/9. On 9/9, we printed a shipping label, and shipped it out to him (On our dime AGAIN). We did this because this was after he told us he was pulling his S/C. He began asking us multiple times for his tracking number. On 3 different instances, we posted his number in an open thread, because he was claiming we were hiding it from him. I even went as far as posting the tracking number from Dewitts to us, so he, and everyone else could see when it was ordered, and shipped. He could also see that we shipped it the same day it got to us. But he STILL insisted we were burning him. FINALLY, I had enough, and requested UPS to return the item to us. It had had 2 attempted deliveries to Robert (Mon and Tues) but on Wednesday, it was intercepted, and returned. My reasoning was, was I refuse to give someone a deal, while they are irrationally slamming us for no reason

So today, I get a PM from Robert saying that he sold the fuel system for 300 less than what he paid, and wants either me or Mike to pay the difference. As usual, Mike ducks his head, and pleads ignorance, and points to the one of the guys who tried to help bail him out of loosing his house. As I said before, all I did was take Roberts CC, and give Mike a check. That’s all. EVERYONE was in the know on this.

As I said, I am very sorry this has gotten to this point, but its my hope that after airing EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF that he will lay off, and stop sending us rude PM’s. I don’t want/need harassment, and feel he should move on. I wish Mike_C5 would have done the right thing, but he didn’t. He chose to take advantage of a situation, and let me take the heat for something he did.

I tried to cover anything and everything so you might be able to piece the puzzle together. I know there are members on this board that will say, No Jeff, you took the CC, so you are responsible no matter what the situation is. There are also members that just love a good fight. But I know that the vast majority of the members on here can see the ENTIRE situation, and know that although circumstances happen, its not right to bash a person who doesn’t deserve bashing..

So Robert Miller, please stop the irrational attacks, and put it to rest. I refunded any/all money that is due to you. I even refunded money that wasn’t due to you (the shipping/cc fees for the fuel system even though I paid for that). I even refunded the Dewitts product immediately. Although it takes a day or two for the credits to show up on the CC, I can supply anyone who wants it, proof of my story, along with authorization numbers.

I welcome ANY member to search the member “Robert Miller” and see just how he posts. You will see that I honestly think that there might be some sort of substance issue that causes these types of posts. Cause one day their normal, the next their in all caps, and they don’t even make sense. I am not saying this jokingly, I am saying this cause I am honestly wondering if this is the reason for the irrational posting and attacks.. I have asked this directly, but don’t get a response. If that’s what the problem is, then I understand.

I have attached a couple PM’s showing that Mike not only took responsibility, but to show that we got the forum admin involved AND Robert was aware this was an issue with MIKE, and not us..

Originally Posted by PM from Robert Miller
08-05-2009, 07:12 PM
robert miller
CF Senior Member

My Corvette Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff, still no fuel system from mike. when will the T.B. and intake be shipping out man. please if you still have that **** as cell are home phone p.m. it too me.....
Originally Posted by PM to Mike_C5
MIKE-C5
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'08

My Corvette Photos
Location: San Antonio Texas Re: I dont want your fuel system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff @ TPE
Mike,

It has been brought to my attention that you are now trying to FORCE me to buy a fuel system because you have since spent the money that was paid by Robert Miller.

I was trying to be a friend, and help you out of a financial situation. You have complained that you were loosing your home, and had already lost your significant other.

When you told me this, I decided to NOT sell my customer a new system in which I would profit from, and instead, turn him onto your fuel system.

Per your description of the fuel system, you had said it was near new, with very very few miles on it. ASlthough I have never seen the system, it has been told to me that the system was in extremely poor position.
Unfortunately, i am in no position to argue that point, due to the fact that the other item I received from you that were supposed to be almost new, were in fact almost 5 years old, and in very poor condition.

For some reason, even though you have promised both myself AND Robert that you would refund him the money, you have not. You have tried every possible way of getting out of it. To include blatent lies that are almost laughable.

You have had the fuel system for a few months now, ever since Robert returned it, based on the promise that you would give him his money.
NOW, I am told that you can not afford to refund the money to Robert, so you are now trying to pass the buck to me, and force me to take a fuel system I dont want or need, and then make ME pay Robert. Understand something. I have never seen the fuel system, nor represented it as my own. I have ZERO attachment to that system other than aiding in the facilitation of tha sale. I wasnt even part of the return process. That was handled between you and Robert.

Let me just say, that is ridiculous.

1) You NEVER sent the fuel system to my old addres. Cause not only have we never made a change of address, but we still have that location. We get packages there daily.

2) I do not want your fuel system, and will refuse the package if it is attempted to be delivered.

3) YOU are responsible to refund Robert the money. Not me.

4) I am sorry that your financial position does not permit you to do so, but you made OVER 30 grand on your car by parting it out, and you should be able to resolve this issue.

5) YOU have had both the fuel system AND money for months now, there is ZERO reason why you havent paid Robert.

Again, I WILL NOT be the one refunding Robert the money that you owe him, nor will I take a fuel system that I didnt want in the first place. Be thankfull I am not making you refund the money for the methanol system that you lied to me about.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE quit stroking Robert, and pay him the money due. You have already ruined our friendship, I would hate to see you ruin your reputation when I file a dispute and request to have your permissions taken away.

Jeff

Originally Posted by Mike_C5 Responce
Jeff

Not a problem, I will relist the fuel system on the forum and will refund the money to Robert.......All I need is Robert not to bash the post so I can sell it ! !

If you can email Robert and let him know that I will be relisting it to refund the money !
Originally Posted by PM from Robert Miller
04-19-2009, 02:34 PM
robert miller
CF Senior Member

My Corvette Photos

Quote:
Since he is still selling parts, you should jump in and ask him where your money is..

BTW, I have never seen any fuel system.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-p...-radiator.html

DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE THAT I SEND HIM AND HE P.M. ME BACK ON THEN I FORWARD IT TO YOU AGAIN YESTERDAY... JEFF, IF HE DONT CALL YOU ARE SEND YOU THE SYSTEM YES GO INTO WHO EVER YOU HAVE TOO AND GET HIS *** LOCKED OUT. HE IS JUST A A***OLE.
Originally Posted by PM from Robert Miller to Mike_C5
04-16-2009, 10:29 AM
robert miller
CF Senior Member

My Corvette Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE-C5
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert miller
Mike, Didnt think you would turn out like the other **** holes that would rip someone off like you have me on the fuel system. Man jeff p.m. me the info on the items he got from you. Plus I calle dyou 3 time yesterday and you act like the phone was out and still talk. Then let it go to voice mail. You told me you would call me as soon as you got back from the dead of the family member. You have had the system back now for almost 2 months.
Originally Posted by Responce from Mike_C5 regarding PM
Robert

I got back on Wednesday.......I got your message and fuel system went to Jeff today ! ! THIS FUEL SYSTEM WAS NEVER SENT. HE LIED ABOUT THAT
FW: reply please.

Originally Posted by PM from Robert Miller to Mike_C5

Originally Posted by robert miller
Mike, I lost 300.00 on the fuel system from you. 200.00 of yours and 100.00 from jeff. On the deal you and him had. That I also have not gotten. I would like the 200.00 from you man. Also getting time too post a big write up on him, and if you dont want your name back into the middle of it p.m. back.. And I will post into it you paid your part....

No Blackmale allowed ! ! !
Originally Posted by Mike_C5's responce to Robert Miller
Robert, just because you have issues with Jeff it doesn't mean you have to blackmale me with writting me and saying if I dont send you $200.00 you will throw my name back in the middle of it................

Once again, I SOLD the fuel System to Jeff and got paid by Jeff, He gave me instructions where to mail it to !

Im sorry Jeff sold you a Fuel System that you didnt like, want or need! !

I just followed instructions by the buyer/Payer! ! (Jeff ****)
Originally Posted by PM today from Robert Miller
Jeff, I have sold this fuel system now as it was, and p.m. mike and here is his p.m. back to me. I was thinking you were having him kicked off the forum by jim... The only thing I see from him is chging his avatar all the time. I would have never got the system back from him if it wasnt for peter pan on here. Mike is on is way in getting a corvette again. So I am out 300.00 on this system.
This very last PM makes me madder than a hornet. As you can see, Mike is now using the whole "I didnt sell it to you" thing.

He's now trying to make it out like he's some innocent party to this whole ordeal. But as you can plainly see from the previous PM's, this is just another one of his "Duck and run" traits.

He say's "I" sold him a fuel system that Robert doesnt want or need... As I said before, I dont even know what it looks like.. Mike, you are a crook unlike any crook I have known before.

Lastly, I refunded Roberts 100 dollars a week after he returned the fuel system. It is apparent by the fact that Robert spent thousands of dollars with our company after that whole ordeal. Would you buy something from a company that owed you money??
Old 09-24-2009, 09:00 PM
moserbe
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

My heads spinning.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:00 PM
luckyone928
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, what a thread! one question i have is in one place you said robert sent the fuel system back to mike and then later you say that robert sold it for 300 less! how did he get it back from mike and if so mike would be out of that part of it wouldnt he?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Red98VA
Instructor

Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

So what a small world..

I was just on the phone with one of my customers (Jason M.), and without his knowledge of this thread, we were discussing his build. He needed to order a bunch of parts from us.

During the conversation, he informed me that he purchased the fuel system from Robert Miller.

So I told him that was cool ,and asked what kind of condition it was in. He said it looked just fine, and could only see one damaged hose end fitting. He mentioned to me that Robert was concerned about the nitrous fitting (essentially a large fuel fitting that is sold by NX express). Jason looked on ECS's website, and it shows the exact same fittings. The kit is no different than bought brand new.

From the looks of it, everything is there, and theres nothing wrong.
Now comes the funny part....

Robert Miller is claiming that he lost 300 dollars on the fuel system (senlling it for 900.00), but he sold it to Jason for 1200.00 (THE EXACT SAME PRICE HE PAID MIKE).

This means that he actually profited 100 dollars because I refunded Robert the 100 dollars months ago.

I finally told Jason about this thread, and he didnt want to be any part of it. He did offer to take pictures, so everyone could see for themselves, but he said he is friends with both myself, and Robert, and does not want to get in between.

I informed him that I was going to post this for the purposes of clearing my name only. Although he was a little bothered, he said he understands.

Sooooooo, it sounds like at the end of the day, the liar, is the guy who was originally making the biggest stink.

What kind of person brings up old issues when he got every dollar (and then some) he set out to get in the first place.

So as far as I am concerned, Robert got 1300.00 for a 1200 dollar fuel system, Mike_C5 stuck his head in the dirt, and the accusations about my company are false.

Not to mention it shows that Robert is a flat out liar..

I dont want this to come back on Jason. He had no clue about this. He just though we were discussing his build. But I felt it was necessary to clear up any confusion..
Old 09-24-2009, 09:19 PM
pear
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ohio Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '09

Wowee!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:20 PM
1999vettrroo
Advanced

I have been following this for a while. You have wasted too much time out of you life on 2 guys who don't deserve it. If you know that you have been fair, tell these guys to kiss your butt and move on. They are are both con artists. Take a vacation, sound like you need one!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Wad's2005C6
Advanced

Wow!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:23 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

Your guess is as good as mine..

I "assume" that Mike sent it back to Robert recently. Then, after Robert got it back, he chose to sell it.

Until the PM i received today, I never even new it went back to Robert. But your right.. Assuming Robert took the fuel system back a second time (probably cause mike couldnt afford to refunfd the money) Robert should have written the rest off at that point.

But again, I dont know. I just wasnt apart of it enough to know what was going on. It seems like I was the default refund guy.
Originally Posted by luckyone928
wow, what a thread! one question i have is in one place you said robert sent the fuel system back to mike and then later you say that robert sold it for 300 less! how did he get it back from mike and if so mike would be out of that part of it wouldnt he?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:26 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

The problem is, is if you dont address it, this forum can drag you through the mud like no tomorrow.

You kinda have to face it head on.
Originally Posted by 1999vettrroo
I have been following this for a while. You have wasted too much time out of you life on 2 guys who don't deserve it. If you know that you have been fair, tell these guys to kiss your butt and move on. They are are both con artists. Take a vacation, sound like you need one!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:30 PM
0Jeff @ TPE
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06 & '12

I PM'd a link of this thread to Robert. Hopefully, once he responds, we can put this to rest once and for all..

Thats all I want.. No bashing, no name calling, just a resolved situation so everyone can move on.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
1999vettrroo
Advanced

The problem is, is if you dont address it, this forum can drag you through the mud like no tomorrow.

You kinda have to face it head on.

That's true but, in this situation you were gonna get bashed anyway.

1. You can't argue with fools
2. You have more friends on this board than you realize. The work speaks for itself!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:40 PM
cdn ws6
Drifting

Jeff,

Sounds like you did everything, and then some, to make the situation right! I wouldn't hesitate to buy any parts you after reading this as you sound like a stand up guy! I mean, offer to fix the guys car for free, unbelievable!!!

Tyler
Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 PM
terrible1one3
Racer

I PM'd a link of this thread to Robert. Hopefully, once he responds, we can put this to rest once and for all..

Thats all I want.. No bashing, no name calling, just a resolved situation so everyone can move on.
I might have swayed away from suggesting he has a substance abuse problem then.

Sounds like a horrible situation... and a reason why mine is staying stock... 1. I can't afford new performance parts, 2. I can't afford it to break, 3. I can't stand this type of drama in my life... it happens enough when I buy new stuff, let alone second hand stuff.

I'm sure you've learned your lesson though. Do it right or don't do it at all. (That goes for people modding their cars and people/companies selling them the parts). Cheaping out to save money never is a good thing.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:55 PM
HiVoltge
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Sounds like you took the high road thru this entire situation...
However, as the old saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"..good luck.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Chrisbequick
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts

No good deed goes unpunished.

-Chris
Old 09-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Greg_E
Melting Slicks

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

Jeff has always done right by me. I haven't bought any high dollar parts, but he has always given me excellent service at great prices and has always been courteous. He understands the value in great customer service. Some of the other vendors here could take a lesson.
Having said that, there is always going to be a customer that you just can't please, despite your best efforts.
I hope this is the last I hear on this subject and Jeff can get back to business.

Get notified of new replies

To Unresolved dispute with ROBERT MILLER

Old 09-24-2009, 10:10 PM
sami85L98
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

man why it happens with you all the time, as you are a straight up guy, u know its bad to be nice guy these days, everyone wants to take advantage of nice people, u r just victim of being nice. I dont know robert but you pretty good, u r one i wont be afraid to buy anything. GL in this situation and stop helping and trusting too much, anything too much not good buddy.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:12 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

cliffnotes:

avoid:
Mikec5 and RM??
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM
hattitude
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow Jeff...........

Sorry you felt you had to spend all that time exonerating yourself.

Most of us here could read between the lines, and know how you run your business.

I seriously doubt RM's rants would cost you much, if any business........

Quick Reply: Unresolved dispute with ROBERT MILLER