Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Harland Sharp roller rockers LS1, LS2, LS6 SLS17 1.7:1

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 05:08 AM
IM28702
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Harland Sharp roller rockers LS1, LS2, LS6 SLS17 1.7:1

Harland Sharp roller rockers for LS1, LS2, LS4 and LS6. Stock 1.7:1 ratio.

$240 shipped lower 48, I'll pick up the paypal fee. If you're in Phoenix, and want to pick them up, call me. I'll knock off a few bucks.

My name is Chris. You can PM me here, email me at mr2lover@hotmail.com or hit my cell, 520-979-9889.

Rockers have zero miles, so i am told. I bought them "used" from a guy that decided he didn't want to fiddle with them to install them. These rockers will sometimes contact the head and you either have to clearance the head or the rocker just a bit, and he didn't want to. One rocker has marks where it contacted his head, as seen in the picture. I have had them now for a couple years, and just never got around to installing them. I don't want to sell them, but my truck just blew it's engine, and I need to put together all the money I can to get it running again. As seen in the picture, 10 of the 16 pedestals are missing, along with one bolt. I called Harland Sharp, and they said the pedestals are 3 bucks each, and the bolt they would throw in for free. They are listed at $456.75 on the Harland Sharp website, so for the $240 I'm asking plus 30 bucks for the pedestals, you're getting an awesome deal on what are essentially new rockers. These are a very good upgrade to your factory rockers that love to toss out their bearings.

Free shipping!!! I will ship these the day after payment is received. I also have these on "the auction site we don't mention" if you prefer... Search the same title.

From Harland Sharp website:

This high quality rocker arm set will fit Gen III LS1/LS6 and Vortec, Gen IV LS2/LS4. This aluminum roller pedestal mount rocker installs just like the factory rockers with no modifications necessary to the engine. The intake and exhaust rockers are
tied together with a steel shaft to add stability and keep the rockers aligned on the valves. Lifter pre-load is built right into the rockers so no need for shims or different pushrods. Simply remove the factory rockers and install your new Harland Sharp rollers.

* Harland Sharp original series, pedestal mount, GM LS1/LS6 roller rockers are designed to be a replacement for the factory rocker that fits under the stock valve cover. Simply remove the factory rockers and rocker stands and replace with your new Harland Sharp roller rockers.
* We recommend always checking for head & valve cover clearance and proper lifter preload. We have encountered core shift issues that have interfered with our rockers.
* These non-adjustable rockers are designed to the factory specs. If you change camshafts or machine the heads, you will have to correct your pushrod length. Always check before installing.

Link to dyno chart: http://www.harlandsharp.com/pictures...LS1%20Dyno.pdf

Install instructions: http://www.harlandsharp.com/pictures...%20webpage.pdf

Harland Sharp contact info to order the pedestals:

Custom Speed Parts Mfg., Inc.
19769 Progress Dr.
Strongsville, Oh 44149
Phone 440.238.3260 Fax 440.238.2204
M-F 7:00 - 4:30 est.

Last edited by IM28702; 08-24-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Dnealy
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still got these? if so shoot me a PM so i can understand how theyve never been ran but they have the marks on them like they do when they are clearenced for the head. I am interested, but i was just curious.

Thanks man
Old 08-25-2011, 02:31 AM
IM28702
Burning Brakes

PM sent... This was my response...

I still have them. What I was told when I bought them was that when he installed them, that one in the picture rubbed the head, and he took them off as he didn't want to deal with it. They then sat in a bag on my shelf since I got them. I believe his word as they look very much new, other than a few scratches from all being thrown in a bag and shipped to me. I assume that if he would have run them for a while they would have more wear marks on them, but it's possible the guy lied to me. I'm trying to be as straight in the description as I can, and I'm open to take more specific pictures if you'd like.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:09 PM
IM28702
Burning Brakes

Bump...
Old 09-02-2011, 12:05 AM
IM28702
Burning Brakes

No interest, looks like I'll keep them a while.

Get notified of new replies

To Harland Sharp roller rockers LS1, LS2, LS6 SLS17 1.7:1

Quick Reply: Harland Sharp roller rockers LS1, LS2, LS6 SLS17 1.7:1