C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

XSPower C5 Longtube Headers

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 07:00 PM
11secproject
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MoEngineer
Has anyone taken the extra step to get these ceramic coated?

I'm thinking about it, more to keep the engine bay area cool and eye candy.
I like the stainless look with coloration...
Old 02-21-2014, 10:20 PM
rob-cyn
Drifting

Received 84 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by 11secproject
I like the stainless look with coloration...
I would just like to see the damn things show up at my door
Old 02-21-2014, 10:41 PM
Chris Edwards
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by rob-cyn
i would just like to see the damn things show up at my door
+1 !!
Old 02-23-2014, 10:58 AM
dbgoodwin
Safety Car

Received 751 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by lxcoupe
+1 !!
+2

With each passing day without an update I realize the value of kooks even more. At this point I've almost accepted that my money has disappeared, and my headers aren't coming. Considering I sent final payment 3 minutes after the email was sent, I'm confident that I was within the first people to pay.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Eurotunerz5
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dbgoodwin
+2 With each passing day without an update I realize the value of kooks even more. At this point I've almost accepted that my money has disappeared, and my headers aren't coming. Considering I sent final payment 3 minutes after the email was sent, I'm confident that I was within the first people to pay.
You need to relax man.... Huron speed has been around the forums for a long time and done many group buys from my research and yes it takes forever to get them but the consensus was a bunch of happy people once they arrived. Stay patient and if the 24th comes and goes you can get a full refund and walk away just like his rules specify.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:44 AM
dbgoodwin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Eurotunerz5
You need to relax man.... Huron speed has been around the forums for a long time and done many group buys from my research and yes it takes forever to get them but the consensus was a bunch of happy people once they arrived. Stay patient and if the 24th comes and goes you can get a full refund and walk away just like his rules specify.
It's just rather annoying that it's been 6-8 months since these were "right around the corner"

I really like the product and the guys seem like good guys. I dont mean to seem hostile, Just really excited, which tends to lead to impatience.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:00 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

+2

With each passing day without an update I realize the value of kooks even more. At this point I've almost accepted that my money has disappeared, and my headers aren't coming. Considering I sent final payment 3 minutes after the email was sent, I'm confident that I was within the first people to pay.

I am going to assume you did not read the e-mail or page where the order was placed that said orders would be processed and shipped in the order received at the end of last week and shipping through this week?
As of right now XS-Power is waiting for the proper sized shipping boxes to show up and all orders will be on their way as the wrong sized boxes set them back a couple days. In any event, orders will be shipped here ASAP to everyone in the order received!

I can't believe you would think and then post up saying that we simply stole your money……

Yes I understand it has been a long road, but we are on the home stretch. I am not out here to steal anyone money, never have and never will, and can't believe that thought would even cross your mind.

Everyone, I appreciate your patience in the whole process, keep an eye on your e-mail for the tracking numbers of your header system, thank you!
Old 02-23-2014, 02:35 PM
rob-cyn
Drifting

Thanks for the update. I was wondering why we never got our email over the weekend.
I am very excited. Can't wait to get them on !!
Old 02-23-2014, 02:40 PM
dbgoodwin
Safety Car

I was of course exaggerating about saying tou guys stole my money haha. And I never got any email about the boxes.. I just went through all the emails I've received. Glad for the update, I a apologize for my previous words, I just like being in the loop.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:42 PM
rob-cyn
Drifting

+2

One thing you need to remember, at the end of the day ALL vendors are at the mercy of their suppliers and can only go by what they are being told. It's a free country, if you didn't like what you are being told then you should never have paid for them. Hang in there ! We are merely days away. You will get them. No forum vendor is going to put his reputation on the line and defraud this many people. I have read nothing but praise for this vendor and that's why I am waiting.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:45 PM
dbgoodwin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by rob-cyn
One thing you need to remember, at the end of the day ALL vendors are at the mercy of their suppliers and can only go by what they are being told. It's a free country, if you didn't like what you are being told then you should never have paid for them. Hang in there ! We are merely days away. You will get them. No forum vendor is going to put his reputation on the line and defraud this many people. I have read nothing but praise for this vendor and that's why I am waiting.
Like I said, I apologize for my previous post, it came across as hostile rather than sarcastic as I initially intended.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:49 PM
rob-cyn
Drifting

I was of course exaggerating about saying tou guys stole my money haha. And I never got any email about the boxes.. I just went through all the emails I've received. Glad for the update, I a apologize for my previous words, I just like being in the loop.
We are all anxious to get them.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:54 PM
85corvettec4
Drifting

next saturday will be my special day maybe?
Old 02-23-2014, 07:14 PM
85corvettec4
Drifting

what is the policy on if we receive our product and its damaged? such as warped, missing pieces, broken welds?
Old 02-23-2014, 10:30 PM
mchicia1
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Meh, whatever, it's still 25 degrees out anyway

I don't care if they took another month tbh.

Also, when headers with what appears to be pretty decent quality are half the price of the competitors, you gotta just live with any delays, IMO.

Otherwise, pay the premium with the other brands. I've been waiting for these since 2012. I even went to LS7 manifolds as a stop gap until they were released again because I refused to pay $1650 for a set of catted headers, which is an insulting price IMO. Hell, some companies sell their catted x-pipe only for the same price as the entire XSpower header kit.

Last edited by mchicia1; 02-23-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:42 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

No worries, just a minor set-back. Everyone will have tracking numbers and their systems in hand here very shortly! I know you have heard that a lot and we really are doing everything we can and appreciate your patience. I hope to see some tracking numbers rolling in first of this week for everyone and everyone will get them immediately after I do in their e-mail!
Old 02-23-2014, 10:43 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 85corvettec4
what is the policy on if we receive our product and its damaged? such as warped, missing pieces, broken welds?
We have never had a system damaged in shipping nor have we ever had a product fail or weld break. However in the event anything should happen, we will correct the product for you as fast as possible! If anything you find to be missing we will get the missing components out to you ASAP. No worries, in case of any issues what so ever we will go to bat for you to make you as happy as possible!

Get notified of new replies

To XSPower C5 Longtube Headers

Old 02-23-2014, 11:04 PM
85corvettec4
Drifting

you sir just won my heart
Old 02-26-2014, 09:29 AM
11secproject
Advanced

They get their boxes yet?
Old 02-26-2014, 09:45 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

I am in contact with them trying to see if we can get the x-pipes shipped out first or something as I would like to give everyone something to look at, etc. I can also have them make up all the tracking numbers and as soon as they ship they will go active. The boxes should be there before Friday I was told for the headers, which is why I am trying to see if at least they can get X-pipes out or something first to help you guys out (if that would even help the wait as you need the headers with the x-pipes anyway to do anything but I'm sure you'd just like some product in your hands!)

In any event, I will keep everyone posted and update them all as soon as I have some good info, tracking numbers, etc. Thanks all for your patience, it has been a longgggg road and all of your patience has been greatly appreciated!!!! Also please have full confidence that the moment I have your tracking numbers or shipping info everyone will be updated immediately after!

Quick Reply: XSPower C5 Longtube Headers