Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Cleaned Garage and Selling new and Used parts for C5 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 10:12 AM
JCWedaman123
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleaned Garage and Selling new and Used parts for C5 Corvette

Selling New and Used Corvette Parts for a 1999 Corvette.

#1..... Set of Static Cling Blackout Covers: Never Used.......$10.00 shipped.(SOLD).......

#2...........Used but in Excellent Shape MAF. I have 1 of them. I have the stock one that came off my C5 in Great Shape, taken off car at only 33,000 miles , Sell for $50.00 plus shipping....................

#3......Brand New TPMS for a 1999 Corvette. I have 4 for sale, ( 1 set for a car) Brand New. Sell all 4 for $240.00, or 1 for $75.00 Plus shipping................ .
#4............I have a Used Black Leather Manual 6 speed Boot. Great shape Sell For $15.00........

#5........Stock Gear Shifter **** off of a Z06. It is RED and BLACK Leather with the 6 speed Diagram on it. In EXCELLENT Shape, Sell for $35.00 plus shipping.........

#6.....1 Pair of Brand New Manual 6 Speed Shifter Bushings. ( Rubber Gromments) $14.00 shipped..(SOLD)....

#7......Used Black Leather Emergency Brake Boot, Great Shape, sell for $15.00........

#8......Used Spark Plug Wires, all 8 of them. Only 33,000 miles on them. Great Shape. $25.00 plus shipping........

#9.......Black Leather, Parking Brake Boot. EXCELLENT SHAPE $20.00 plus shipping...........

#10....Used Blower Motor. Looks and works Perfect, Had only 21,000 miles on it. The one under the Passender Dash Air Bag. Sell for $35.00, plus shipping............

#11.......Used set of Black Leather seat covers for standard seat, EXCELLENT Condition, No rips, no tears, No Scuffs. Pair sell for $200.00.(SOLD).......

#12......2 Pair- Rear Parking Brake Shoes, Excellent shape Very Low Miles, $25.00 a Pair plus shipping..........

#13.......Stock Antena, FANTASTIC Shape, looks new. Sell for $10.00 plus shipping...........

#14......""""NEW"""" Pair of Black Leather Seat Covers for a C5 Corvette Sport Seat, with a little Yellow leather on them, on the top sides, and bottom sides, Embroderied with the C5 Emblem on the Head Rest, Corvette on the little strip, and Z06 under the Corvette, all in Yellow Embroderiey . Custom made with better leather than a stock car has. THICK LEATHER. Fit Perfect. Never used, BRAND NEW, paid over $1,200.00 for them with me special ordering them with the upgraded thick Leather, all the Embrodery, and taxes and shipping. Sell for $450.00.

#15....Stock Rear Rotars, only 33,000 miles on them, $40.00 plus shipping......

#16..... I have 2 Black Leather Gear shifter boots. 6-Speed Black Leather Gear shifter Boots in Excellent Condition. Sell for $10.00 each, plus shipping....

#17-A......I have a Brand New, Never Used, In the Box Still, Black, EXTRA PLUSH Front matts (pair) by LLoyds, These are their Plush Mats. They have the Z06 emblem on them. I will sell for $100.00 plus shipping... . #17-B.... Used Black Front Floor Mats, Work Mats. $10.00 plus shipping. . #17-C.........NEW Black matt for the Back. By Lloyds, their Plush mat. No Emblem, just solid Black. Hard Top. $90.00 plus shipping. (SOLD) . #18.....Used, Great shape Sony Rear Speakers, 120 Watt. $20.00 plus shipping... (SOLD) . #19......"" Gear Shifter ****"" Black Leather and Aliminum Manual Gear Shifter ****. Looks Awesome on the Vett. , $15.00 Plus shipping. (SOLD) . #20..... New, Blue, 3" Bypass Filter. 3" on Both sides. Brand New in Box. $15.00 plus shipping. . #21...... Trunk Shocks, Excellent shape. Like New, $20.00 Pair, Plus shipping. . #22.....Used, Excellent Shape, Rear Axles, Only 33,000 Miles, $100.00 plus shipping. . #23.....New in Plastic, Rear Axle seal, (Usually on a C5 one side goes bad and Leaks Gear Oil. Easy to Install.) (SOLD) . #24...... Brand New in Plastic, Black Plastic Mud Flaps for C5 Vett. $25.00 plus shipping. . #25...... Brand New in Plastic, Rear Lights Flush Kit. (SOLD) . #26.... Like New Stock Rear Shocks, Only 33,000 Miles, $40.00 Plus shipping. . #27..... New, Yellow Corvette Window Sticker. Windshield Sticker says, "CORVETTE" in Yellow. NEW. $12.00 Plus shipping. . #28...New, Ralley Stripe. For front fender, ""BLACK" $10.00 plus shipping. . #29....... Used Excellent Shape Parking Brake Cable holder assemblies/Adjuster. This is the Lever on Dust cover that the cable hooks on that is Crome Looking, and adjusts Cable with the spur wheel. All Parts, $35.00 for the Pair. Plus shipping. . #30...... New, ""SPECIAL ORDERED AND MADE WITH OUTDOOR VINYL WITH Sun Shield (SUNSCREEN) 10" Wide, Gloss Black Vinyl Strip for entire car. Cut longer for plenty of fitting. Goes from the Ground, around the Bumper, over the Hood, over the roof, over the trunck, and over the rear Bumper, all the way to the ground. Plenty of sticker to do the Job. Gloss Black, 10" Wide. Outside Vinyl. $75.00. shipped. . #31...... New, 100 Watt Fog Light Bulbs. Brand New, In Box. You need to replace Fuse to 20 Watt instead of 15 watt. Very Bright. $25.00 plus shipping. . #32...... New Head Light Bulbs, Very Brightest I could Find. I have 3 pair. $20.00 per pair, plus shipping, All New. 1 used pair,( Used 1 Month before changing to Projector Headlights) $10.00 plus shipping. All Very Bright and Stock Light Bulbs. . #33........Used, But only a couple times, Nitous System. Blue Bottle with Stickers ( Very Cool Looking), Install Board with Brackets (painted Yellow), all Lines, Also Several New Lines, wiring, Push Button Handle (NEW), Switch ( Several Kinds), Relays, Everything needed to Hook Up and GO NITROUS> $350.00 Plus shipping. Also Video to hook it up yourself. Not that hard.(SOLD) . #34...... New Pair of Front Black Mats by Lloyds, Plush Black Carpet with Z06 Emblem on them. Never used..$100.00 Plus shipping. . #35...... 2 tires- Pair of Brand New Kumho Tires. 335/30/19. $400.00 plus $80.00 shipping.. . #36........2 sets, 2 speakers, 2 tweeters, and a crossover in each set. Brand New Pyles, 5" with Crossovers and tweeters. Yellow Speakers. $35.00 per set plus shipping. . #37....... 2 Sets, 4 Pieces total. Black Seat Bolt Covers. $15.00 plus shipping. . #38........ Brand New Key Fob with Passive Slide.(SOLD) .. . #39...... Brand New Yellow Key Fob Cover. (SOLD) . #40....... Brand New Throttle Body Insert Booster. $30.00 Plus shipping. . #41....... Brand New Throttle Body Coolant Bypass. Gives car more Horsepower, and runs Cooler by Gas being cooler. $15.00 Plus shipping..(SOLD)... . #42.......Brand New Steering Wheel Locking Bypass Module. Best on the Market. $45.00 plus shipping. . #43...... Set (4) of TPMS's. Tire Pressure Sensors. All Work, EXCELLENT Shape. New Batteries was put in the sensors not even a year ago. So these have new batteries, like new. $200.00 shipped. . #44........ New Can of Yellow Calipar Paint. $6.00.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:39 AM
droptopC5vette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MS Events Coordinator

I want #s 8, 16, and 24... Can u email or text me pix of them?? Pm me for my info.. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Cleaned Garage and Selling new and Used parts for C5 Corvette