Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Wanted: heavy clutch kit, short shifter, service manual, tail spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 07:57 AM
ZeroGravity
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wanted: heavy clutch kit, short shifter, service manual, tail spoiler

Hello!
Clutch of my 1999 C5 Vette is over soon. In the nearest future I'm plannig to add a supercharger for the LS1 engine. Thats the reason to install intensive clutch beforehand. I can order any original part here in Russia but tuning and aftermarket parts are inaccesible commonly.

Twin disk kit preferable but not obligatory.
Offer something!

-Kit must be new or 20 percents degradation maximum. Bearing new only (maybe I ask you to buy a new bearing).
-No ceramics disk.
-Need an international not expensive shipping. Maybe long - no problem. It will be winter time soon.

Also I want a short shifter and if you can sell me a round **** with a C5 logo it would be great!

Another I need a workshop manual. On Ebay I saw it new. Three thick books. But price is killing me. Thats about 300 $ withpout shipping. I'm not a serviceman and don't want to open a C5 workshop for all five Moscow vettes. Maybe someone can sell me used manual? Or a scan?
For now I neeed only standart maint procedures (oil, filters and other liquid changing) and all about clutch replacement/gearbox/reductor

And at last - tail spoiler. Any color, any condition.

From me:
-of course earnest money. All sum for part and shipping. Any payment method. Paypal or bank transfer (western union or something else)
-heartly thanks

PS sorry for my pause. I and my wife and daughter removed to suburb. The reason was my Vette =) I need a place to fix it. And for now I don't have fast internet and cannot spend lot of time at the forum.

Quick Reply: Wanted: heavy clutch kit, short shifter, service manual, tail spoiler