You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
Still am finding Corvette parts here and there, even though I have not had one in the garage for about a year and a half now -
Have the following items (sorry for picture quality, I have a good camera at work I will use if you need better pics (and I think you will!)
(4) SS hoses from CCA, never installed - $60 Shipped. I'll post pictures if interested, this was part of the small hose kit and items I never got around to installing. Very nice show quality!. If I recall, CCA would sell hoses separately so this is a cheaper way to get that custom engine bay. I'll throw in a parts manual CD, found that in my desk at work the other day (one 5/8" hose not shown in picture)
Eclipse CD7100 HU, Brand New - $250 Shipped
Story here is that I sold my car and a week before I was to meet the buyer my HU cut out (I originally had a CD5000 and updated to CD7100 as it had more features). I promised the new owner that I would fix before transferring car and not knowing what was wrong purchased a brand new unit off of Ebay. Once I got into the dash, I discovered I had a loose wire in the main connector and easily fixed. I hung onto this brand new unit thinking I would put it into another vehicle but never did. I originally paid $600 for this unit when I upgraded my system and found this HU had one of the best reputations for musical clarity. I had it hooked up to JL Audio Speakers and amps (search forum under my name and you can see system). Has CD, USB, Equalizer, Color Display, and is HD, IPod and GPS capable with peripherals. There is a USED one listed on Ebay now that is selling for $350! Unit has quite a lot of capabilities w/ 7V pre-outs; This is a great HU and part of the best system I ever owned.
Traction Control Switch - excellent Shape - $30 Shipped
Radiator Shroud - $25 Shipped SOLD
This is an unfinished project where I was painting it color of car and kept trying to get tiny imperfections out with bondo and sanding. Cover itself is in very good shape for someone who wants to tinker with paint finish and clearcoat
(1) Column Lock Bypass kit. Bought this off the forum but never installed it. - [/B]SOLD, Shipping to DLB[/B]
(1) Set vinyl mirror covers to keep water out of housing while washing - $20 Shipped. I only used these once or twice before I got rid of car
(1) Traction Control cover. Bought as a spare when I was working on heated switch button locations but never used plastic. - $20 Shipped
(1) Set of Trunk Lid brackets for trunkwell - Original GM parts, brand new, never used. Purchased for trunk cover but never installed -$15 Shipped.
Trunk Release Switch (removed from my 2004 at about 15K - $20 Shipped
Stock Shifter, Slightly Shortened - $25 Shipped
6 Speed OEM ****, excellent shape with key - $20 Shipped (pic was blurry but can take another if requested)
Traction Control Panel - $25 Shipped
RH Passenger Sill - $35 Shipped
Radiator Hose with about 20K miles on it - $15
GPS Vent mount, Corvette specific - $20 Shipped
Misc. OEM engine cap, Battery positive terminal plastic cover, parking brake handle, dipstick, SW Shroud, etc. If anybody wants these, just cover shipping!
If anybody wants a smoking deal, offer me something and I'll pack everything up and ship it just to keep from having to deal with the hassle, wife says this has to go!
I cannot post photos at work thanks to our new web filter system but can e-mail. If you search my user name, you should be able find a pic of the SS hoses, I had them listed once before. If you need to see something specific, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll see about sending them when I can to my camera.
As far as the column bypass, the installation instructions are included.
I've been thinking about shortening mine, but it might be easier to do yours...
Did you re-thread? Factory thread size?
It's been a long time since I used this shifter but I believe it is an inch shorter bby the time you get the **** threaded down onto the shifter. Yes, factory threads, 9/16-18 if I remember correctly...