Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Rebuilt Vortech V-2 Supercharger with ALL accessories and many extras

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Jeffjjk
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuilt Vortech V-2 Supercharger with ALL accessories and many extras

I have a Vortech V-2 Supercharger that had about 8000 miles on it. I bought the car with the supercharger on it but wanted to make it a dedicated track car so I didn't want or need the supercharger (extra heat and not much benefit). My mechanic took some of it apart but then had to move it into his garage so he started it up forgetting that he had some of the piping off and a small piece of rubber hosing got pulled into the supercharger. The supercharger was sent to Vortech where it was rebuilt so it is now in nearly new condition.

ALL OF THE PARTS ARE NOW OFF THE CAR. THE SUPERCHARGER HAS NOT BEEN INSTALLED OR USED SINCE BEING REBUILT. THE REBUILD WAS JUST COMPLETED LAST WEEK.

In addition to the supercharger, I have all the brackets, pulleys, piping etc. for normal installation. However, I also have the upgraded fuel injectors (68lb Bosch), the modified radiator to allow for the piping to fit properly, the extra air intake system, a methanol injection system including the digital display for the interior, the modified windshield washer fluid reservoir and the modified sleeve where the injector is mounted to spray methanol into the intake. All parts are in excellent condition and worked perfectly before being removed. Again, these parts only had 8000 miles on them in the first place and now the supercharger is rebuilt by VORTECH so it is in nearly new condition.

I would like to sell all parts together if at all possible but will consider selling the methanol system and other intake separately AFTER the supercharger is sold. THIS WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS GIFT.

This system was installed on a 2003 Coupe with 50,000 miles on it. The car produced 570HP with this system (that's almost a 200HP increase over stock!).

I am asking $4500 for everything or $3850 for the supercharger kit alone (no methanol, radiator, additional air intake etc.). Why not buy the entire set up that was made to work together and avoid the hassles of having to modify your own parts!

As you can see if you look at my past history on here, I have sold a number of the other custom parts that were included on this car. All sales went very well and the buyers were very happy. I keep everything honest and ethical.

If you have any questions, please email me and I will get back to you.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday season.

Jeffrey

Quick Reply: Rebuilt Vortech V-2 Supercharger with ALL accessories and many extras