Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

A&A Vortech Supercharger with warranty

Old 01-29-2014, 11:57 AM
Jeffjjk
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A&A Vortech Supercharger with warranty

SUPERCHARGER IS SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF THE DOWN PAYMENT ON FRIDAY. IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, I WILL POST AN UPDATE ACCORDINGLY.

I have a complete A&A Vortech supercharger kit for sale. The head unit has been rebuilt by Vortech and comes with a warranty until 6/23/2014. Because Vortech doesn't make the unit I sent them anymore, this unit has been upgraded to the next generation SI. It has new bearings, seals and blades. It is the V-2 unit. In essence, it is a new unit.

Prior to being rebuilt, the unit only had less than 10,000 miles on it. In addition to the standard parts to install the unit, I am also including an extra air intake, the modified radiator to accommodate the unit, 68lb fuel injectors etc. The only other thing you will need is a good tune and a lot of will power to avoid speeding tickets.

This is a great set up that produced 515 RWHP on a conservative tune on a 2003 Coupe.

I have sold a large number of items off this car over the past 7+ months and have had no complaints or issues. I don't play games or use tricks. I describe my items accurately and honestly.

I am asking $4250 for everything and highly prefer to sell it all as a kit.

I also have a methanol injection kit I would like to sell. it comes with everything including the digital display that gets mounted inside the car and the modified windshield washer reservoir. I am asking $200 for the methanol kit. I may include it with the supercharger kit for the right price as a package.

Buyer pays shipping but I will do everything possible to keep the shipping expense as low as possible. Also, the parts are now located in Houston as I recently relocated here.

Thank you,
Jeffrey

KIT INSTALLED IN 2003 COUPE

SUPERCHARGER HEAD UNIT

COMPLETE KIT PLUS EXTRAS

VORTECH WORK ORDER INVOICE

MODIFIED RADIATOR TO ALLOW ROOM FOR AIR INTAKE PIPING

A&A SUPERCHARGER

CLOSE UP OF SUPERCHARGER KIT

EVERYTHING THAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS SALE

LABONTE MOTORSPORTS METHANOL INJECTION SYSTEM

LABONTE DIGITAL DISPLAY

THIS IS THE CAR EVERYTHING CAME OUT OF. YOU CAN SEE IT WAS BABIED AND WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

Last edited by Jeffjjk; 01-29-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: PART STATUS
Old 01-29-2014, 12:28 PM
orangeclaw
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A&A Vortech Supercharger with warranty