Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Single Rear Pfadt Classic Coilover

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 01:34 PM
DanielR
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Single Rear Pfadt Classic Coilover

I'm in need of a single rear Pfadt classic coilover for a 2000 C5. These are the ones with a silver body and black spring. Let me know if you have one or know where to find one.

Thanks
Old 08-30-2014, 07:00 PM
GOTHAM VETTE
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DanielR
I'm in need of a single rear Pfadt classic coilover for a 2000 C5. These are the ones with a silver body and black spring. Let me know if you have one or know where to find one.

Thanks
Which one do you need? I need a replacement for the driver's side. First generation, silver body with black spring same as yours. If you need the pass, and we can find a set I'll for sure take the drivers side one.

If you need the passenger, then let me know and I may sell mine and move on to ride techs.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:34 PM
DanielR
Intermediate

Originally Posted by GOTHAM VETTE
Which one do you need? I need a replacement for the driver's side. First generation, silver body with black spring same as yours. If you need the pass, and we can find a set I'll for sure take the drivers side one.

If you need the passenger, then let me know and I may sell mine and move on to ride techs.
I need the rear passenger side. The picture below shows the coilovers before I installed them.

Old 08-30-2014, 09:10 PM
tony soprano
Instructor

Any chance you guys can find two more buyers? If so, I'll sell them individually.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ew-in-box.html

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Single Rear Pfadt Classic Coilover

Quick Reply: WTB: Single Rear Pfadt Classic Coilover