C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

Chevrolet PERFORMANCE & Morel LS Roller Lifters & coloradoSPEED LS Pushrods SALE

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 10:17 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 99 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default Chevrolet PERFORMANCE & Morel LS Roller Lifters & coloradoSPEED LS Pushrods SALE

coloradoSPEED currently has a GROUP PURCHASE on Chevrolet PERFORMANCE & Morel LS Roller Lifters & coloradoSPEED LS Pushrods. Below are links to the product descriptions ...

LINK TO Chevrolet Performance LS-Series Camshaft Lifter Kit [12499225] - $100 SHIPPED (NO HANDLING FEE)

LINK TO Morel Hydraulic Roller Lifters (LS & SBC .842D STK REP POL HYD ROLL 87-93 5.0,5.7,4.3) [5315] - $185 SHIPPED

Don't forget to get new lifter trays. You'll need 4 ... add $40.

LINK TO Morel Hydraulic Roller Lifters (LS .842D T/B STREET PERF HYD ROLLER) [5290] - $355 SHIPPED

LINK TO ALL MOREL LS ROLLER LIFTERS

LINK TO coloradoSPEED HI-TECH Pushrods [0.80" | 5/16" | 7.400"] (GM LS) [CS00000009] - $85 SHIPPED

coloradoSPEED also carries CRANE Cams line of LS roller lifters & rocker arms here ...

LINK TO ALL CRANE CAMS LS ROLLER LIFTERS

LINK TO ALL CRANE CAMS LS ROLLER ROCKERS

Chevrolet Performance LS-Series Camshaft Lifter Kit

Morel Hydraulic Roller Lifters (LS & SBC .842D STK REP POL HYD ROLL 87-93 5.0,5.7,4.3)

Morel Hydraulic Roller Lifters (LS .842D T/B STREET PERF HYD ROLLER)

coloradoSPEED Pushrods [5/16" | 7.400"] (GM LS)

We buy our Chevrolet PERFORMANCE & Morel LS Roller Lifters & coloradoSPEED LS Pushrods in bulk and package these ourselves to pass the savings onto you. Please email me direct for PayPal payment information to be included in this GROUP PURCHASE. We will only ship within the 48 mainland US states. Items ship within 1 to 5 business days. Items may ship in multiple boxes. Tracking numbers are emailed. If you have further questions that are technical, please email me and I'll answer your questions ASAP. Please do not post your questions here as I may not be readily available to answer your question. Thank you.

PLEASE LIKE OUR facebook PAGE TO KEEP UP ON NEW PERFORMANCE PARTS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SALES

BUY, SELL & TRADE PARTS HERE
LSX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C5 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C6 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
LTX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C7 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE

LSX & LTX TECH SUPPORT HERE
LSX TECH SUPPORT
LTX TECH SUPPORT
LSX | LTX TUNING TECH SUPPORT

www.coloradoSPEED.com

E-mail | facebook | QUICKESTLSX | QUICKESTLTX

Last edited by COSPEED; 09-01-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:24 PM
zachaeous
Melting Slicks

Received 451 Likes on 376 Posts

Default payment sent

Originally Posted by coSPEED2
If you're thinking about waiting til after Christmas to get in on the deals.....you're gonna have a bad time! We have very few sets of the 5315s, ls7s, and pushrods left. After the first the price will go up and the 5315s will be vaporware for a little while. Get em now and dont be stuck!
Payment sent for ls7 lifters per your instructions. thanks for the great deal.

Vincent
The following users liked this post:
COSPEED2 (07-10-2016)
Old 04-02-2015, 09:26 PM
dirty-c5
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys offer the larger diameter 3/8" pushrods? I used to get the from HKE for my ls3 builds. They were trend pushrods.
Old 12-26-2015, 08:50 PM
vette400
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Email sent
Old 01-03-2016, 12:47 AM
mpryan
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Payment sent for a set of the 12499225 lifters.
Thanks. Mike
Old 01-11-2016, 09:26 AM
PEETYZ
Melting Slicks

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Great prices!

Email sent. let me know if you did not receive.

Thanks,
Pete
COSPEED2 (07-10-2016)
Old 01-11-2016, 10:18 AM
mpryan
Instructor

Are 7.400 pushrods available?
Thanks. Mike
Old 01-13-2016, 08:51 PM
PEETYZ
Melting Slicks

[QUOTE=coSPEED2;1591307885]I have replied to you three times from three different email requests. Thanks.

I found the issue. I had my old college email address in the user settings. I have updated it to correct one if you can resend one last time.

Thanks

Pete
Old 01-16-2016, 04:33 PM
PEETYZ
Melting Slicks

Kit on the way. Thanks guys!
COSPEED2 (07-10-2016)
Old 01-18-2016, 09:25 PM
mpryan
Instructor

Email sent
Old 01-19-2016, 09:38 PM
mpryan
Instructor

Order placed for pushrods.
Thanks. Mike
Old 01-29-2016, 01:30 PM
mpryan
Instructor

Just a warning before you buy somthing from this supporting vendor. The response I received when I asked about returning an item

Nope, they're yours. We don't do returns on stuff on those item we sold for those prices. Those are non-returnable.

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:52:10 -0700, Sbcglobal wrote:

Hi. My build plans changed and I'd like to return the lifters and pushrods I bought from you. Please let me know what I need to do to move forward with this.

Thanks. Mike Ryan
Old 01-29-2016, 01:43 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by mpryan
Just a warning before you buy somthing from this supporting vendor. The response I received when I asked about returning an item

Nope, they're yours. We don't do returns on stuff on those item we sold for those prices. Those are non-returnable.

Hi. My build plans changed and I'd like to return the lifters and pushrods I bought from you. Please let me know what I need to do to move forward with this.

Thanks. Mike Ryan
Thanks for the warning to everyone out there on internet land. But there is nothing for anyone to worry about and neither are we. When you see an ad for something you want to purchase, anything at all, it's an ad to sell. If you have questions on the return policy on the item you ask. All the ads out there along with ours do not have every caveat posted on the ad. It's a sale ad. You post the item, price and contact info. Most people will ask if they need to ask, just like most people will read the ad. It's called common sense.

I don't go into a dealership and buy a car, drive it off the lot and the 3 days later come back after and say "what's the return policy".

Last edited by COSPEED; 01-29-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:01 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Thanks. Mike Ryan
Update on this guy. Very deceitful. Nothing wrong with the products, no change on "build plans". Never was any build plans. His real gripe was how everything was packaged. He thinks everything he bought is substandard and not real performance parts because of how everything was packaged. Yes, we've been on here since 2004 and we have decided to change our business plans and to "rip" off people as of 2016 instead.

Last edited by COSPEED; 01-30-2016 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:48 PM
mpryan
Instructor

Originally Posted by coSPEED2
Update on this guy. Very deceitful. Nothing wrong with the products, no change on "build plans". Never was any build plans. His real gripe was how everything was packaged. He thinks everything he bought is substandard and not real performance parts because of how everything was packaged. Yes, we've been on here since 2004 and we have decided to change our business plans and to "rip" off people as of 2016 instead.
I'm doing heads, cam, intake, exhaust on my car. Call it what you like but it's my build. If I wasn't doing this to my car why would I be buying lifters and pushrods? I changed my mind on some of the parts I wanted to use. Including these lifters.
I received the lifters 2 lifters per small ziplock bag, the set wrapped in news paper and sent in a priority mail box. My concern is where is the GM packaging? Why repackage into this? How do I know these are really GM lifters?
Like I told him. I don't feel comfortable putting lifters of unknown origin in my engine.
In the long run wouldn't it have been easier just to say sure. Send them back and you will get your refund
Old 01-30-2016, 10:08 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

I'm doing heads, cam, intake, exhaust on my car. Call it what you like but it's my build. If I wasn't doing this to my car why would I be buying lifters and pushrods? I changed my mind on some of the parts I wanted to use. Including these lifters.
I received the lifters 2 lifters per small ziplock bag, the set wrapped in news paper and sent in a priority mail box. My concern is where is the GM packaging? Why repackage into this? How do I know these are really GM lifters?
Like I told him. I don't feel comfortable putting lifters of unknown origin in my engine.
In the long run wouldn't it have been easier just to say sure. Send them back and you will get your refund
Your communication is poor and you continue to try and play the victim here. I am amazed at how you have decided not to even post our reply here yet you can post what is only needed by you to prove your point.

Clearly stated to you privately and I'll state this again for the public. We buy these in bulk. What do you mean about "Why repackage into this?". How would you like us to send it? They come in bulk. Read the emails I send you SLOWLY and CONCISELY before making statements. About 20 other LS companies do the EXACT SAME THING. 3 of them are on this board. If you want them in the GM boxes, you were told to pay $30 more, ship those back and we'll send you the EXACT SAME LIFTERS in GM packaging. They are GM lifters already prepackaged. We've been doing this for the past 2 years, not just here on CF but on other boards. We've been on CF since 2004.

As far as the pushrods, if you were concerned about them why did you order them?

Like I stated, unfortunately, this is not a knock on you personally but your communication skills are poor. Your first order, you read everything else when you ordered the lifters on how to pay but then you started emailing about where is your stuff? The post clearly states when items will ship and how tracking is sent. It's in the same paragraph as how to pay.

So you had these lifters for 2 weeks, then you order the pushrods, again, asking the same questions about when it will ship. Three emails and one voice mail over the weekend. You won't even allow us time to get back to after the weekend? Nothing has changed. The post clearly states the same thing on when items will ship and how tracking is sent.

Now you are complaining about the packaging. I have stated what you can do if you want lifters in GM packaging, pay more. Yet you are posting here again. This is why I state, your communication skills are poor.

Please no longer post here. This is a sale thread, not your personal complaint thread. You have stated your case, I have stated my case. Case closed.

Last edited by COSPEED; 01-31-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:02 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by piratebaseball
Mine are on the way with a set of lifter trays. Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by 77dragracer
email sent for paypal info, thanks! pm response would be great too!
Originally Posted by jrenfrew0606
Would like a set of these please
Originally Posted by Pimp Prix
I'll take the last kit. Please pmme with PayPal info

Sent from my HTC One using IB AutoGroup
Originally Posted by hcb1700
I'm interested in a set. Emailed you.
Originally Posted by 2001AntiVenom
Email sent yesterday. I want a set pm me with pay instructions please
Originally Posted by 02c6ss
Email sent
Originally Posted by Last02TransAm
PM sent
Originally Posted by ba96ta
Email sent
Originally Posted by Sick507
Email sent
Originally Posted by ls3velle
Ill take a set of these . pm sent.
Originally Posted by Bachert24
Just bought me a set..Thanks coSpeed!
Originally Posted by thecaminokid
I emailed them through the website and had a response in minutes, lifters were delivered 3 days later. I had excellent service doing it this way!
Originally Posted by Ghostx3
Just order mine easy process fast response. thank you.
Originally Posted by JustinNck1
Emailed them through their site instead of LS1Tech and got an immediate respond. Might be something wrong with LS1Tech's email feature. Thanks for the good deal!
Originally Posted by axekick
I got mine lickety split! They're pretty.

I emailed through LS1Tech and they got right to me. I thought about it after I sent it. You would have to have your email address in your settings and be allowed to receive emails from other members for it to work like that. Anyway, It worked for me.
Originally Posted by Z51C6
Got mine last week. Now, I've been seeing post about push rod lengths. Stock heads, so will I need different push rods?
Originally Posted by ORPHAN-ANNIE
Just bought a set, answered my email and was able to setup payment and shipping. look forward to receiving new lifters and trays.
Originally Posted by KPJ0911
Paid. Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by squarles67
Picked up a set of these, quick and easy. Thanks!
Originally Posted by soccerdave
got me set, thanxs for the deal
Originally Posted by 93LS1S10
Just ordered a set. Responded in minutes. Awesome service.
Originally Posted by Slowjr
Got a set. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Matt Burns
Received my lifters yesterday. Easy deal and fast shipping, thanks!
Originally Posted by Peetyz
Got mine. Thanks!

Guys Make sure your email address from the user control panel is up to date and correct. That is where you would have an issue not receiving an email from CO Speed.
Originally Posted by Schnitz
Received my lifters today. Fast shipping, thanks!
Originally Posted by bernarlitt
Just purchased me a set. Good deal! Good price!
Originally Posted by slowdart
Just bought a set!!
Originally Posted by TurboChapman
Got my lifters today.
Great packaging. Thank you
Originally Posted by SSonofJahrel
payment sent
Originally Posted by tbssrageboost
Just bought a set

SEE OUR FIRST POST & PLEASE LIKE OUR facebook PAGE TO KEEP UP ON NEW PERFORMANCE PARTS ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SALES

BUY, SELL & TRADE PARTS HERE
LSX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C5 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C6 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
LTX PARTS BUY SELL TRADE
C7 CORVETTE PARTS BUY SELL TRADE

LSX & LTX TECH SUPPORT HERE
LSX TECH SUPPORT
LTX TECH SUPPORT
LSX | LTX TUNING TECH SUPPORT

www.coloradoSPEED.com

E-mail | facebook | QUICKESTLSX | QUICKESTLTX

Get notified of new replies

To Chevrolet PERFORMANCE & Morel LS Roller Lifters & coloradoSPEED LS Pushrods SALE

Quick Reply: Chevrolet PERFORMANCE & Morel LS Roller Lifters & coloradoSPEED LS Pushrods SALE