Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS-Design Specialities Chrome Intake Cover

Old 10-12-2014, 08:32 PM
zipity
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 668 Likes on 290 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default FS-Design Specialities Chrome Intake Cover

For those older Forum members you should remember Design Specialities and the excellent chrome work they produced. Well they have been out of business for over ten years.

This piece was produced by Design Specialities and is not readily available, so it's a pretty rare piece.

It is a chrome cover for the OEM intake manifold/plenum with the C5 logo on top and DOES NOT have the Design Specialities name on the sides.

The piece has been sitting in my garage for the decade since I moved from my 1998 show car to my current 2004 Z06, which really isn't a show car. Plus I have changed to a FAST intake, so this piece no longer fits on my car. I recently found the cover in my garage, it has been wrapped in a micro fiber towel and is in near perfect condition.

The only imperfection on the cover is two small marks on top, which are NOT visible once it is installed. I never drove with the cover installed, only used it for car shows. Look at the third photo below to see the imperfections.

$175 shipped in the USA.
Paypal is okay or cashier's check

Old 10-13-2014, 04:54 PM
zipity
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Ttt

Originally Posted by zipity
for those older forum members you should remember design specialities and the excellent chrome work they produced. Well they have been out of business for over ten years.

This piece was produced by design specialities and is not readily available, so it's a pretty rare piece.

It is a chrome cover for the oem intake manifold/plenum with the c5 logo on top and does not have the design specialities name on the sides.

The piece has been sitting in my garage for the decade since i moved from my 1998 show car to my current 2004 z06, which really isn't a show car. Plus i have changed to a fast intake, so this piece no longer fits on my car. I recently found the cover in my garage, it has been wrapped in a micro fiber towel and is in near perfect condition.

The only imperfection on the cover is two small marks on top, which are not visible once it is installed. I never drove with the cover installed, only used it for car shows. Look at the third photo below to see the imperfections.

$175 shipped in the usa.
Paypal is okay or cashier's check

Old 10-17-2014, 05:25 PM
zipity
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

bump
Old 10-21-2014, 04:49 PM
bbsteve
Advanced