Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

PRICE LOWERED AGAIN, MUST GO! Factory Rebuilt SPEC SC09ST Twin rated to 1300FT/LB TQ!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 04:36 PM
ForceFedC5
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Default **SOLD**! Factory Rebuilt SPEC SC09ST Twin rated to 1300FT/LB TQ!

Have some bills to pay and need this GONE!

Was $1400 + shipping, then $1295 + shipping,

Now $1150 + shipping! This setup has an MSRP of $1899!

Worked great, my car is now an auto so it's no longer needed. The entire assembly is still factory sealed.

The car previously shifted like a hot knife through butter with my RPM Level V T56 transmission (just refreshed at RPM and also available), MGW Shifter (sold) and, RPM custom factory Torque Tube with proprietary internals (sold).

This is an awesome deal for a clutch that can handle this kind of power and is rated for driving on the street, drag racing, and drifting.

Thank you for spending your time reading my post.

Last edited by ForceFedC5; 07-01-2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: SOLD!!
Old 06-27-2015, 06:35 AM
fasttoney
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Under-Pressure
Have some bills to pay and need this GONE!

Was $1400 + shipping, then $1295 + shipping,

Now $1150 + shipping! This setup has an MSRP of $1899!

Worked great, my car is now an auto so it's no longer needed. The entire assembly is still factory sealed.

The car previously shifted like a hot knife through butter with my RPM Level V T56 transmission (just refreshed at RPM and also available), MGW Shifter (sold) and, RPM custom factory Torque Tube with proprietary internals (sold).

This is an awesome deal for a clutch that can handle this kind of power and is rated for driving on the street, drag racing, and drifting.

Thank you for spending your time reading my post.

I have this exact same setup in my car now. Ptrim, pucks with the same p/n. Im doing a motor now. Nothing wrong with my setup. But if i can sell my used one. I will get this setup since it's already apart.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:15 PM
ForceFedC5
Melting Slicks

Thanks for the review that you would purchase it again if possible. It is still available!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:41 PM
ForceFedC5
Melting Slicks

Sold!!

Get notified of new replies

To PRICE LOWERED AGAIN, MUST GO! Factory Rebuilt SPEC SC09ST Twin rated to 1300FT/LB TQ!

Quick Reply: PRICE LOWERED AGAIN, MUST GO! Factory Rebuilt SPEC SC09ST Twin rated to 1300FT/LB TQ!