Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB C5 Front Caliper Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 12:09 AM
Gemelli
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB C5 Front Caliper Brackets

I'm working on a little project that I'm using C5 front brakes on. Before I buy them new, I thought I'd check with you fine folks first. What I'm after is a pair of abutment/caliper brackets, part number 12455799. I'm expecting to buy the calipers new, but if someone has some nice front calipers too, I could be talked into them. Virtual high 5 for the red Z06 calipers.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:58 AM
Maverickpo
Instructor

Vettenuts.net can help you ..
Old 07-02-2015, 08:33 AM
bracketshark
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Default brackets

I've got a extra set of used (red I think) front calipers and brackets. $150 shipped.
Calipers are very used but should work.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Gemelli
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Maverickpo
Vettenuts.net can help you ..
I looked at Vettenuts, but they don't have what I'm looking for at the moment. Great tip though... Thank you!

Originally Posted by bracketshark
I've got a extra set of used (red I think) front calipers and brackets. $150 shipped.
Calipers are very used but should work.
Sweet! That's almost too good to pass up. "Very used" may not work for me because I'm hoping to not have to rebuild them, but that's pretty inexpensive, if just for cores. Would you be willing to sell just the brackets? Will you please send me a couple pictures at spdalit [at] gmail [dot] com?
Old 07-02-2015, 11:57 AM
bracketshark
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gemelli
I looked at Vettenuts, but they don't have what I'm looking for at the moment. Great tip though... Thank you!

Sweet! That's almost too good to pass up. "Very used" may not work for me because I'm hoping to not have to rebuild them, but that's pretty inexpensive, if just for cores. Would you be willing to sell just the brackets? Will you please send me a couple pictures at spdalit [at] gmail [dot] com?
Very used means the paint might not be in great condition, best I remember they were in operation when changed out for aftermarket brakes. I need to sell or keep these as a set, actually there are 3 front calipers not sure which side I have 2 of though. You'd get all 3 calipers. Pictures maybe later I'm @ work now.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Gemelli
5th Gear

Originally Posted by bracketshark
Very used means the paint might not be in great condition, best I remember they were in operation when changed out for aftermarket brakes. I need to sell or keep these as a set, actually there are 3 front calipers not sure which side I have 2 of though. You'd get all 3 calipers. Pictures maybe later I'm @ work now.
If they are functional, I'm good with that. I look forward to the pictures. Thank you!
Old 07-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Gemelli
5th Gear

I'm still interested in the calipers and brackets you have for sale. Unless someone else has something available??
Old 07-06-2015, 04:50 PM
phoover
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Front caliper brackets

I have a complete set of caliper brackets. Ready to ship. Let me know.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:25 PM
Gemelli
5th Gear

Originally Posted by phoover
I have a complete set of caliper brackets. Ready to ship. Let me know.
PM sent...

Get notified of new replies

To WTB C5 Front Caliper Brackets

Quick Reply: WTB C5 Front Caliper Brackets