Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

dash pad, Hud , and bezel

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 06:28 AM
Gxpz06
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default dash pad, Hud , and bezel

going Hudless So this great opportunity for someone to get the whole package ... and Ill trade your pad for my black dash.. prefer local since the dash is pretty big and expensive to ship but willingly to ... also willingy to swap out/deliver half way between somewhere in the MD,pa,va,dc ,DE area

Hud 250
bezel 25
switch module 115
dash pad ONLY 100 because of story;

when I removed I noticed the passenger a pillar hold down was broken off., only time I recall having it off was a reputable shop replacing the air bags from an accident in 2005 ... just cant beleve more and more I take the car apart how "mechanics" really do things,. Im realizing that Im the best mechanic for the car-- not great, but best LOL other then that the dash is a 10 on looks....

with that said I never noticed and when its tucked in there and all other screws in place it does hold very well especially with air bag craddling it.... but your hud-less dash pad with all tabs in place would be worth more so with trade would be a dedcut...
Old 02-16-2016, 06:26 AM
Gxpz06
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

bump

Quick Reply: dash pad, Hud , and bezel