Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS (SC): 21,330 mile original LS1, complete with all accessories, $3750

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 05:50 PM
PaceThis
Race Director

Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts

Default FS (SC): 21,330 mile original LS1, complete with all accessories, $3750

Hi all,

I just bought a new project, a 1999 Corvette with only 21,330 original miles. I'm excited about the potential of this car, and plan on making a grand sport tribute out of it. As such, I want to add some power to it to back up the fancy paint, so I have bought a 600+ HP LS2 that I'm ready to install.

I'm willing to sell the engine complete, with all accessories. It would be a great way to renew the life on your higher mileage C5. I am asking $3750, a very fair price given it's mileage and condition. It is still in the car, and any interested buyer can see and drive it before it's removed. I can have it removed in about a week depending on my schedule at any given point.

I'm in Lyman SC, near the greenville / spartanburg airport. Local consideration will be given first, though I'm experienced at shipping such items, and would be happy to do so at buyer's expense. I've been a forum member here for 15 years and hundreds of forum members can speak to my trustworthiness...

Thanks!
Joshua
Attached Images   
Old 05-05-2016, 07:57 AM
PaceThis
Race Director

Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts

ttt

Quick Reply: FS (SC): 21,330 mile original LS1, complete with all accessories, $3750