Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Please Help: Looking For C5 Rear Clip That Uses Round C6 Tail Lights.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 09:37 PM
thack82
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Please Help: Looking For C5 Rear Clip That Uses Round C6 Tail Lights.

2003 Chevrolet C5 Z06 (405HP) Corvette Coupe (Z51 Suspension Package) w/ C6 Z06 OEM Wheels and Brakes & MCM Carbon Fiber Hood.<br/>

Can you guys help me out. I'm looking for a C5 rear bumper/clip that uses the round C6 tail lights. I don't care if every other part of the rear bumper is just like the stock C5 rear bumper/clip I have now except for the C6 tail lights or is its a complete C6 ZR1 Style Rear Clip for the C5 that uses C6 tail lights. As long as it allows me to use the round C6 tail lights in place of the oval C5 tail lights on my C5 Z06 I'll be happy.

Please give me some input and guide me in the direction I need to go in order to find this rear end. I've looked around and so far no luck. My wife backed into my car and I'm getting ready to order the C5 ZR1 Style Front Bumper and I'd like to be able to get the new C6 style front bumper cover and rear bumper cover with round OEM C6 Tail Lights put on in the body shop and painted at the same time if possible.

Surly one of the aftermarket Corvette body part manufacturers makes a rear bumper cover for a C5 that uses the newer C6 tail lights and I'm sure one of my fellow Corvette owners can send me in the right direction and help me find what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Jim

<br/>Mod's/Upgrades In Progress:<br/><br/>* C6 ZR1 Style C5 Front Bumper w/ OEM C6 Z06 Black Plastic Grill Insert.<br/><br/>* Smoked Front Parking Lights/Blinkers.<br/><br/>* Rear Clip that uses round C6 Tail Lights.
<br ><br > C5 ZR1 Style Front Bumper (Clip) <br ><br > C6 Corvette Tail Lights VS C5 Corvette Tail Lights. <br ><br >
Old 07-06-2016, 08:03 PM
thack82
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nobody knows where I can find a rear clip for a C5 that uses C6 tail lights? I can't believe none of the aftermarket body part manufactures make what I'm looking for.

Does anybody know of body guy won't take me to the cleaners that's skilled enough to modify a OEM C5 rear clip so I can use OEM C6 tail lights and everything look like it came from Corvette Plant in Bowling Green looking that way? I'm open to that idea too. Come on guys help me make this happen.

Thanks,
Jim
Old 07-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Alfyjr
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm not sure if Corvettecreationz has theirs incorporated with the C6 style lights but it appears they do, i'd give him a call and find out heres the link. http://corvettecreationz.com/store/i...&product_id=83

Get notified of new replies

To Please Help: Looking For C5 Rear Clip That Uses Round C6 Tail Lights.

Quick Reply: Please Help: Looking For C5 Rear Clip That Uses Round C6 Tail Lights.