Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Sway Bars, Throttle Body, and Polished Alt - PS Pulley Proform Valve Covers

Old 06-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Da Wiz
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Sway Bars

Tim Allen, I will be on travel after tomorrow. If still interested, I can ship up until noon tomorrow. Otherwise, I am out of pocket for a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by Da Wiz
Replied. Not as expensive to ship as I thought!!!
Old 08-22-2017, 10:40 AM
cb2004mj
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

are these still available? if so send me the paypal details and ill take them from you sir
Old 08-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Da Wiz
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi CB,

Just getting back in after a week of visiting my brand new baby Grand Daughter, our first.

Sway bars with metal end links are still available. If you have an immediate need for the alternator, I can part with that as well. If not, I will keep it as a spare. Send me your zip and I can give you an idea of shipping.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:15 PM
cb2004mj
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Wiz
Hi CB,

Just getting back in after a week of visiting my brand new baby Grand Daughter, our first.

Sway bars with metal end links are still available. If you have an immediate need for the alternator, I can part with that as well. If not, I will keep it as a spare. Send me your zip and I can give you an idea of shipping.
My zip is 32569. Whenever you get a moment to get me a quote that would be awesome, thank you sir. And I'm just in need of the sway bars for now. Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sway Bars, Throttle Body, and Polished Alt - PS Pulley Proform Valve Covers