Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

wtb- lumbar pump/motor for 97

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 01:08 PM
kactussjack
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb- lumbar pump/motor for 97

I need a lumbar pump/motor assembly or the whole control unit for a 97. Does anyone have one available or know where I can buy one at a reasonable price?
Old 09-06-2003, 02:38 PM
blue98coupe
Pro

Default Re: wtb- lumbar pump/motor for 97 (kactussjack)

I had a problem on my 98 and it turned out to be a broken wire inside one of the plugs underneath .Alittle solder and it was all good ,you may want to check that out could be something simple . :cheers:
Old 09-06-2003, 02:54 PM
kactussjack
Instructor

Default Re: wtb- lumbar pump/motor for 97 (blue98coupe)

I had it apart today. I swapped the pass side that worked, with the driver side so I know it is in the module somewhere. I dissasembled the module & the pump (there is a lot of corrosion on the pump- it got wet at some point). The diaphragm seems intact & the piston moves freeley. I reinstalled it on the pass side & now get a soft whirring noise when the swithces are activated. Before there was nothing other than maybe the relay snapping. But it doesn't sound like the working pump. Any suggestions anyone?

Get notified of new replies

To wtb- lumbar pump/motor for 97

Quick Reply: wtb- lumbar pump/motor for 97