Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

LS1 Nitrous Noszle and dry kit for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 12:22 PM
Raven29
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Nitrous Noszle and dry kit for sale

Listed on Ebay #7942364709

Up for sale is My LS1 Holley Noszle Nitrous System P/N 08301NOS this System came off of my 1999 Corvette LS1 Motor as shown in the pics this system sales for $1,500.00 new, it is a complete kit with everything you see here motor and Corvette are not included the winner will also receive at no extra cost 1 Holley automatic bottle opener 3 bottles two standard blue and one polished and a NOS pressure gauge winning bidder will also receive a Holley LS1 dry system and a purge kit I had mine set up so that it shot NOS 10' in the air on both sides of my car I will also add a bottle heater, the dry system can also be used with the Noszle system both of these kits together produced 495 HP to the rear wheels of my Vette the extras alone would run you $1,000.00 winner pays shipping please read memo from Holley on this item below.

Reason for Sale Andy at AnA is installing new ATI procharger

System will only fit a LS-1 Motor with exception of the dry system

Asking price $1,000.00

If you have any questions please call me at 805-207-0161 Jason

Nitrous Oxide Systems, the leader in nitrous technology, is announcing the availability of their LS-1 NOSzle system, P/N 08301NOS. The NOS NOSzle is so sophisticated it’s the first and original nozzle of its kind, patented to deliver nitrous and finely atomized fuel below the injector.

The NOSzle system fits all Camaros and Firebirds with the LS-1 Engine. The LS-1 NOSzle system allows for direct port nitrous delivery with no permanent modifications to the manifold and keeps the nitrous and fuel out of the manifold and in the engine. The NOSzle direct port system allows for individual cylinder tuning adjustable from 125 to 300 additional horsepower with simple jet changes. The NOSzle simply fits under the existing fuel injector delivering nitrous and added fuel at each injector for optimum nitrous distribution.

Each kit includes the 8 NOSzle injectors, 125 HP jetting, cheater fuel solenoid, Super Pro-Shot nitrous solenoid, distribution block, 10 lb. bottle, bottle brackets, electrical and plumbing hardware and the industry’s most comprehensive instruction manual.

For more information contact Holley Motorsports, P.O. Box 10360, Bowling Green, KY, 42101-7360, Telephone 270-782-2900.
For nearest dealer: 1-800-2HOLLEY, or use Holley's Online Dealer Locator. Visit us on the web: www.nosnitrous.com.

Quick Reply: LS1 Nitrous Noszle and dry kit for sale