C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Logging AFR on HP tuners question...

Old 12-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Scooter1964
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Logging AFR on HP tuners question...

Ok I Know there is a sticky for this and I've read everything I can find on this. I am actually embarrased to have to ask about it with all the info posted on here about it but after reading everything i can find most of more than several times I still can not get this right!
Please someone explain this to me so that even a moron can set it up!
LOL
I have my LC-1 hooked up correctly. Guage reads as its supposed to and the other channel is wired to my A/C switch. LC-1 is programed correct I think. Both channels are set up the same. If not I know how to go back in and change that. I did read that it's better to narrow down the window to get better results to like 10-20 instead of 8-22 but I figure I go back and tackle that after I get it showing up in my table.
So where I'm at.
I go into the scanner and open the table.
I get to through everything with the PID set up in the function box, sensor-volts, units-AFR etc. I've also set them different ways as I've read different things on the forum. After i get this set up I close it and save changes but I can't figure out how to get it to show in the table?
And I can't find it written anywhere....
Please help! Roll your eyes if you want but tell me how to get this fixed! lol
Old 12-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Scooter1964
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one?
Old 12-13-2012, 09:40 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

I'm better at doing than teaching. I'll PM you some stuff and see if I can get it going for you.

Get notified of new replies

To Logging AFR on HP tuners question...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Logging AFR on HP tuners question...