C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

East Coast Supercharging

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:53 AM
spooneralmighty
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default East Coast Supercharging

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Doug at ECS for making my Vette run as well as it does! Got there early saturday morning after making a 3 hour trip down to him. When I pulled into the driveway and saw 11 vettes in the parking lot I got a little excited to say the least. Doug was very nice and very polite to me as well. After he had the computer pluged in and uploaded after about 20 minutes of changing somethings you could even tell it sounded better on start up. Thoughout the entire tune Doug never once rushed or tried to speed things up. He devoted the entire day to my H/C/I car and did a very nice job with everything. Even when I asked question and opinions he would always answer and explain things more than he had to. It was just nice to see a tuner willing to teach a young buck more information about basicly everything. I look forward to seeing him in the future for further tuning and I'm Very happy with my tune. Made some great numbers and it runs amazing. He never once bragged about his work nor put down any other builders or tuners at any time. He was very respectful towards his competition and even when someone came in off the street for questions or concerns he helped them as well... Def a great guy to deal with and its clear why so many people like him on the forums and all... looking forward to doing futher buisness with him in the future and now a few of my buddies know where they are taking their cars for a tune.

Anyone in the market for a tune in the north eastern area I highly recomend ECS to them. The Shop is amazing and his work seems second to none. Even his workers were very friendly and everything was an overal good expecience.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:49 AM
newbs49
Instructor

Nice to hear. Going in July 1 for some work.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:33 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,082 Likes on 655 Posts

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write up a review of your tune.

Glad your happy with the tune, and thanks for the business!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:58 AM
spooneralmighty
Instructor

Anytime Doug. Thanks for everything again. Even when I needed parts thanks for taking the time too look to see what you had in stock and all.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 AM
DOUG @ ECS

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321

Originally Posted by spooneralmighty
Anytime Doug. Thanks for everything again. Even when I needed parts thanks for taking the time too look to see what you had in stock and all.

Did you get the intake swapped out?
Old 06-10-2013, 12:19 PM
spooneralmighty
Instructor

Nah I'm currently running my factory ls6 intake and throttle body. Living with the loss in hp for now. Trying to find a fast 90/78 bottom for mine. After pulling the intake all the way apart I found out the guy I purchased my fast 90 from did the same thing and replaced the back section with epoxy. Money is still tight so I'm keeping my eye open for used 90/92's. if I don't find any used ones I'm gonna pick up a 102 at Carlisle or something.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:34 PM
DOUG @ ECS

If a used one comes around I will send you a link or PM.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:08 AM
Detroit1
Pro

Received 84 Likes on 70 Posts
Default East Coast Tune

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Wow, thanks for taking the time to write up a review of your tune.

Glad your happy with the tune, and thanks for the business!
All,

I recently bought a used 2011 GS with Long Tube Headers, high flow cats, CAI and ECS tune. Car runs great.

All the upgrades were completed at Carlisle Show back in 2014.

Not knowing about the tune, I reached out to Doug and he was great at explaining the tune and answering a few other questions I had at a later date.

Again a big thanks for understanding how to deliver customer satisfaction.

Regards,
Jim Ft Lauderdale
The following users liked this post:
DOUG @ ECS (10-24-2016)
Old 10-23-2016, 03:38 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

ECS is definitely an asset to the Corvette Community and if your near them definitely worth the trip to see them. Their also a great partner and supplier to TPS Motorosports
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

The following users liked this post:
DOUG @ ECS (10-24-2016)
Old 10-24-2016, 12:00 PM
DOUG @ ECS

Thanks gents, I appreciate the kind words!

Get notified of new replies

To East Coast Supercharging

Quick Reply: East Coast Supercharging