C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 10:40 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!

We have had a lot of interest in these two tuners, so we are excited to be able to offer the following sale!

For a limited time, if you order a Trinity or Intune and pay the website price, we will include FREE UPS Next Day Air Saver!

If you DO NOT WANT FREE NEXT DAY AIR, you can PM/EMAIL/CALL us for a nice forum member discount code!

Call us @ 443-730-9428 if you have questions! Free Next Day Air and coupon codes are not combinable, and cannot be used on packages.

Check the products out at the link below!

Intune (PT# I-1000)- http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport...00-p-3652.html

Trinity (PT# T-1000)- http://marylandspeed.com/diablosport...00-p-2387.html

The inTune is Diablo's replacement for the Predator. It is a much more advanced tool that offers much easier updates without bulking interface kits. It has an easy to use touch screen interface, and comes with loads of memory for storing multiple tunes. Lastly, it is one part number for all vehicles Diablo supports..so you can use it on other cars later (can only have tunes installed on one car at a time.

The Trinity is everything the inTune is, plus it designed to mount in your car, and act as your one stop onboard performance computer. It includes features such as virtual gauges to monitor any parameter your cars computer reports, and a virtual dragstrip!

Old 07-24-2014, 09:09 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

A reminder for everyone!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
noslen1968
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this allow you to set the voltage 'limits' of the MAS? I have a mystery-tuned C5 that that still shows a high-frequency code from the MAS after I replaced it with a new one. I suspect it was deliberately 'tuned out' for a speed-map bypass. I think it will run better with the MAS working.

Get notified of new replies

To Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!

Quick Reply: Diablosport Intune & Trinity - Free Next Day Air or SAVE BIG!