C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Searching for good dyno/tuner shop

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 10:10 PM
irish04z6
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Searching for good dyno/tuner shop

Recently purchased my first corvette, 2004 Z06, with mods already installed. New to this, but I'm looking to get a dyno/tune by someone who really knows there stuff and isn't half a country away. I live in Fort Wayne, IN. I've heard that Mike Norris, about 2 hours south of me, is one of the best. Appreciate any advice or suggestions anyone has. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by irish04z6; 09-17-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Bad Karma
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by irish04z6
Recently purchased my first corvette, 2004 Z06, with mods already installed. New to this, but I'm looking to get a dyno/tune by someone who really knows there stuff and isn't half a country away. I live in Fort Wayne, IN. I've heard that Mike Norris, about 2 hours south of me, is one of the best. Appreciate any advice or suggestions anyone has. Thanks in advance.
Do you know what mods are on the car? If you have basic bolt ons a mail order tune from PCM of NC (pcmofnc.com) is a great way to go. If it's more involved, how far are you willing to drive it?

What's your goal with the car? Street driving, drag or track?

Speed Inc is in Schaumburg, IL, has produced some high horsepower cars.

Then there is Black Dog Speed Shop in Lincolnshire, IL and they road race in Pirelli World Challenge.

Both do dyno tuning and are about 200 miles from you.

Quick Reply: Searching for good dyno/tuner shop