C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

HPTuner back version

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 07:48 PM
GoatKart
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HPTuner back version

Hi, I am looking for someone to give me a copy of HPTuner VCM suite 2.24.8xx

After I updated to the .9xx version currently, it killed all my configs, and my scanner.

I've been talking to bill and he suggested rolling back, but I don't have the old version anymore, and the fix wont be happening until their software people get a chance to look at it.

If someone can shoot it to me in a dropbox or google docs folder, or torrent file or something I would appreciate it. Due to its size I don't think any email service will let it through.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:47 PM
mrr23
Melting Slicks

Received 114 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

so why couldn't they give you a link to the older version?
Old 11-24-2014, 01:43 AM
onspeed
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm guessing you simply edited the stock configurations with the PIDs you wanted then kept the same file name right? So they were probably all overwritten when you installed the newer version meaning going back to the old version won't do anything. When you say it killed your scanner... as in you can't get the software to connect to the HPT unit?
Old 11-29-2014, 03:31 PM
GoatKart
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill didn't have any way to give me a link to an old version, only the current or beta. Both of which didn't fix the issue..

Either way, HPTuners released a fix, and new edition of the software to remedy the issue.

Get notified of new replies

To HPTuner back version

Quick Reply: HPTuner back version