C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Need a Tuner in SOUTHERN CALI

Old 02-03-2015, 11:53 PM
5150RN
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Need a Tuner in SOUTHERN CALI

I'm planning to install header and cam myself so any tuner that you guy recommend in southern cali?
Old 02-05-2015, 10:05 AM
dougrodriguez
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 5150RN
I'm planning to install header and cam myself so any tuner that you guy recommend in southern cali?
well there is ryan@cunningham in Temecula then there is Westtec in miraloma. Im sure there are others but these are the ones Ive heard good things about and have spoken to personally and trusted they know what they are doing.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:07 AM
5150RN
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks, I'm looking closer to orange county.
Originally Posted by dougrodriguez
well there is ryan@cunningham in Temecula then there is Westtec in miraloma. Im sure there are others but these are the ones Ive heard good things about and have spoken to personally and trusted they know what they are doing.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:11 AM
dougrodriguez
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks, I'm looking closer to orange county.
well both have great facilities and great equipment. Sometimes for such a specialty item you need to travel to the best as not everyone is created equal. With that said im sure there are other good tuners close to you but in regards to hptuner ninjas its my understanding that these facilities are the best that I could come up with to individuals close to me. I hear there are others in OC and close to la county
Old 03-22-2015, 03:57 PM
c2vette64
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Don't know if you consider this close enough, but for others too.

I had a thorough "street tune" followed up by a dyno run to dial in WOT (on a LS swap application) by Austin at RPM Motors Specialties in Santa Clarita.

Did a great job and the car runs much better now (greatly improved throttle response, and more power at WOT.

They had about 6 Corvettes at their shop, and he has done some very high hp applications.

Get notified of new replies

To Need a Tuner in SOUTHERN CALI

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need a Tuner in SOUTHERN CALI