C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Tuners in Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 11:32 PM
04tripleblkcoupe
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Tuners in Alabama

Any one know of any good tuners which can do what they say. Tired of tuners who can't back up there talk. been burned 3 different times.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:30 PM
KAGEY228
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Subscribed. Inquiring minds would like to know!
Old 06-17-2015, 09:56 PM
04tripleblkcoupe
Racer

Well been in contact with a gentleman in North Alabama which I have read good reviews on. Talked to him and we have set an appointment for him to come down to tune mine and a friends car.
After talking to him on the phone he seems very knowledgeable about alot of aspect about tuning. I sent him 2 tune files which he look over and noticed some things which could be changed and improved. He advised if after he does the tune and if I am not please I wouldn't have to pay anything and would even put the old tune back in or leave like it is.

Not many of people I have talked to never offered that kind of deal. And the price he quoted is very reasonable. So on July the 11th is the day I will see and report back.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:04 PM
csmoore88
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04tripleblkcoupe
Well been in contact with a gentleman in North Alabama which I have read good reviews on. Talked to him and we have set an appointment for him to come down to tune mine and a friends car.
After talking to him on the phone he seems very knowledgeable about alot of aspect about tuning. I sent him 2 tune files which he look over and noticed some things which could be changed and improved. He advised if after he does the tune and if I am not please I wouldn't have to pay anything and would even put the old tune back in or leave like it is.

Not many of people I have talked to never offered that kind of deal. And the price he quoted is very reasonable. So on July the 11th is the day I will see and report back.
I live in North Alabama, Florence to be precise. Who and where is this man of whom you speak? I am fixing a couple electrical issues with mine and then it is off to mod city. A tune is square one for me...
Old 06-27-2015, 09:58 PM
04tripleblkcoupe
Racer

Pm me I will give info
Old 06-27-2015, 09:59 PM
csmoore88
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm me I will give info
excellent! thanks. It will probably be a few days because I am working on getting my electrical stuff worked out first. Thanks again!
Old 07-11-2015, 11:56 AM
mowton
Le Mans Master

If you can't find anyone local, check out the link below for remote tuning.....

Ed M
Old 07-12-2015, 06:02 PM
04tripleblkcoupe
Racer

Well found a tuner which knows how to tune. He spent hours tuning all parameters and got the car running the best it has in over a year. Even with the Fast 102mm intake and NW throttle body.it idles good has good response and
Doesn't hunt for idle cold or hot. So thanks to Clyde my problems have been solved.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:26 PM
mowton
Le Mans Master

Well found a tuner which knows how to tune. He spent hours tuning all parameters and got the car running the best it has in over a year. Even with the Fast 102mm intake and NW throttle body.it idles good has good response and
Doesn't hunt for idle cold or hot. So thanks to Clyde my problems have been solved.
Thats great, glad all is worked out. It does take a long time to get these cars just right. Alot of tuners out there just don't want to take the time or effort to get it right.

Tuning is a process which starts with key on and works itself slowly up to wide open throttle. Maneuvering a parking lot is just as important, if not more, as going 130 mph. The entire tune is an integrated product of many smaller funcions.

Ed M

Get notified of new replies

To Tuners in Alabama

Quick Reply: Tuners in Alabama