C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Mad Chuck Cow disease

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 12:58 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Mad Chuck Cow disease

Good lord... I keep getting calls from forum members asking me about my tune, and if it's the real deal..

Listen people...
I do not work for this guy. Never met him before I asked him to give me a tune.

My car is flipping incredible. I liked my C5 before, but I LOVE driving it now.

I drive my beast to work now and gave back my company vehicle because my car is too fun not to drive.

Best money I ever spent.

I like the fact that he calls to follow up to make sure I'm doing ok with the increased power.

Fantastic customer service. He doesn't owe me a thing, yet he keeps in touch.

Last edited by aerovette99; 09-30-2015 at 03:44 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (10-06-2015)
Old 09-30-2015, 07:47 PM
OUTAKTRL
Burning Brakes

Received 65 Likes on 49 Posts

How much was the tune ? Did you mail him your pcm or just bring the car to him ? Thx.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:54 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

Originally Posted by OUTAKTRL
How much was the tune ? Did you mail him your pcm or just bring the car to him ? Thx.

No. No... Did the entire process via email. My PCM hasn't moved from my passenger wheel well.
Call him. You got nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain..
Best phone call you will ever make..
If you were in Atlanta, I'd tell you to take my car for a spin.
His company is Corvettes at Westchester, or just look up Chuck Cow on the Internet like I did
Chuck CoW (10-08-2015)
Old 09-30-2015, 08:28 PM
OUTAKTRL
Burning Brakes

Received 65 Likes on 49 Posts

Thx for the info. I actually live in NYC. Not far from Westchester. Where he's from. I'll give him a call thx. I cant believe it was done by e-mail.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:01 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

what mods do you have?
Old 10-08-2015, 02:12 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

Originally Posted by neutron82
what mods do you have?

I have only the K&N intake system, and the Borla pipes in thw back.
No headers (although I have a nice set of SLP headers, that I have sitting in my shop) or engine work at all.
I did replace the rear with the 3.42, but that is it.
My car was nice to drive before, but Chuck turned this car into a legitimate beast.
The acceleration is stock x 10000 now. It just flys. It is absolutely amazing.
When I called Chuck, he spoke to me like a man. I didn't feel pressured or intimidated. He explained EXACTLY what he was going to do. He did 100x more than I anticipated.
If you want immediate results (and I mean RESULTS), and to feel like you got an incredible deal for your money, Call Chuck at Corvette's at Westchester. I just looked up Chuck Cow.
You can bad mouth me as a liar on here if I'm lying. You wont be doing anything but thanking me. That's how confident I am.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:24 PM
mrmagloo
Pro

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Aero, I mean Dave - With all due respect, this is now the 4th thread you have started proclaiming Chuck a God, Mr. Incredible, or the Greatest, etc, in the last couple of months.

7/24/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-greatest.html

8/7/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...uning-god.html

8/26/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-customer.html

9/30/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...w-disease.html

So my question is, why is it that every time someone asks about pricing, you immediately clam up? What is the big mystery about pricing? Did you get a discount for the promise of so many glowing reviews per month? I mean I don't get it. In one thread, I actually counted 5 posts from folks specifically asking about the pricing that you ignored, but continued to drone on about your elation. In one of the threads, I asked the same and Chuck finally came to your rescue and said to just call.

Well, all I have to say is, no matter how good Chuck and his tunes are, this Wizard of Oz Black Curtain stuff has caused me, and a few others I know to TUNE OUT. Hate to say it, but you ARE coming off like a shill. Frankly, unless a vendor is willing to lay his products and services out on the table in clearly defined terms on what they include with easy to understand pricing, I'm not interested. I could see if we were asking about custom builds with blowers, etc, but a relatively stock vehicle? Come on already, this is getting ridiculous.

Imho, in deference to the goals and objectives of a forum like this, if you feel the need to continuously pop like the energizer bunny with your news flashes, unless you are willing to add anything new, and are ready to answer all the questions posed, please just continue one of your old threads.

ThankYouVeryMuch
Old 10-08-2015, 05:44 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

Originally Posted by mrmagloo
Aero, I mean Dave - With all due respect, this is now the 4th thread you have started proclaiming Chuck a God, Mr. Incredible, or the Greatest, etc, in the last couple of months.

7/24/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-greatest.html

8/7/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...uning-god.html

8/26/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-customer.html

9/30/15 - https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...w-disease.html

So my question is, why is it that every time someone asks about pricing, you immediately clam up? What is the big mystery about pricing? Did you get a discount for the promise of so many glowing reviews per month? I mean I don't get it. In one thread, I actually counted 5 posts from folks specifically asking about the pricing that you ignored, but continued to drone on about your elation. In one of the threads, I asked the same and Chuck finally came to your rescue and said to just call.

Well, all I have to say is, no matter how good Chuck and his tunes are, this Wizard of Oz Black Curtain stuff has caused me, and a few others I know to TUNE OUT. Hate to say it, but you ARE coming off like a shill. Frankly, unless a vendor is willing to lay his products and services out on the table in clearly defined terms on what they include with easy to understand pricing, I'm not interested. I could see if we were asking about custom builds with blowers, etc, but a relatively stock vehicle? Come on already, this is getting ridiculous.

Imho, in deference to the goals and objectives of a forum like this, if you feel the need to continuously pop like the energizer bunny with your news flashes, unless you are willing to add anything new, and are ready to answer all the questions posed, please just continue one of your old threads.

ThankYouVeryMuch
Nice.. Take a nice gesture and turn it into this.
Why don't you pick up the phone and ask him? You could've had your answer in half the time it took you to accuse me of alot of crap.
While i needn't explain myself to a man who cannot even look up his site or pick up the phone and call him, It is against forum rules to quote a supported vendor's prices.

He offered me nothing. I am helping people get the best bang for their buck, because I personally feel that he has a solid product. PERIOD. I think it's hysterical that you make comments about how others are turned off, yet my pm box is filled with people asking me if its the real deal. I have had numerous conversations with numerous people on and off the forum. Each, who has made the purchace, as I did, has told me how incredible his tunes are. He didn't RESCUE me from anything.
Lastly,
Learn the rules of the forum, and don't be so lazy. It's easy to be a critic, but its ignorant to make ridiculous statements and slander people.
Call him, or as you said, TUNE OUT. I will write whatever the hell I want, WHENEVER the hell I want. Call Pewter or Jim if you desire to be a forum Moderator. Until then, pick up the phone.
10 years and only 1 thank you.. Hmm.. I wonder why

Last edited by aerovette99; 10-08-2015 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:17 PM
mrmagloo
Pro

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by aerovette99
Nice.. Take a nice gesture and turn it into this.
Why don't you pick up the phone and ask him? You could've had your answer in half the time it took you to accuse me of alot of crap.
While i needn't explain myself to a man who cannot even look up his site or pick up the phone and call him, It is against forum rules to quote a supported vendor's prices.

He offered me nothing. I am helping people get the best bang for their buck, because I personally feel that he has a solid product. PERIOD. I think it's hysterical that you make comments about how others are turned off, yet my pm box is filled with people asking me if its the real deal. I have had numerous conversations with numerous people on and off the forum. Each, who has made the purchace, as I did, has told me how incredible his tunes are. He didn't RESCUE me from anything.
Lastly,
Learn the rules of the forum, and don't be so lazy. It's easy to be a critic, but its ignorant to make ridiculous statements and slander people.
Call him, or as you said, TUNE OUT. I will write whatever the hell I want, WHENEVER the hell I want. Call Pewter or Jim if you desire to be a forum Moderator. Until then, pick up the phone.
10 years and only 1 thank you.. Hmm.. I wonder why
Let me clarify Dave - I asked why you continue to shill - yes, shill, but refuse to answer the simple question people keep asking you? If you have a good reason not to answer, lay it on us. We are all waiting.

And, the reason why I won't call is exactly what I said earlier - I just will not engage this kind of thing. I have no use for black curtain stuff. If I did call, the first thing I would do is post the quoted price.

However, seeing I'm just trying to clear up the void you keep leaving, I figured I'd let you take center stage and do it yourself. I'd hate to steal your fire, dude.

BTW - Those ARE your previous threads, right? Just making sure.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:53 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you!

No. No... Did the entire process via email. My PCM hasn't moved from my passenger wheel well.
Call him. You got nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain..
Best phone call you will ever make..
If you were in Atlanta, I'd tell you to take my car for a spin.
His company is Corvettes at Westchester, or just look up Chuck Cow on the Internet like I did

Hey there... Thanks very much for the nice posts you've made.

I'm glad we were able to make big improvement over the tune you had previously.

Much of the work we get is re-doing tunes that were not done properly.

You just can't imagine the laughs we get looking over some of the tunes people are selling.

Our business moves along the way it does and is always very busy thanks to guys like you that take the time to

tell others what you think of our work.

Most appreciated!
Chuck CoW
Old 10-08-2015, 09:51 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

I have only the K&N intake system, and the Borla pipes in thw back.
No headers (although I have a nice set of SLP headers, that I have sitting in my shop) or engine work at all.
I did replace the rear with the 3.42, but that is it.
My car was nice to drive before, but Chuck turned this car into a legitimate beast.
The acceleration is stock x 10000 now. It just flys. It is absolutely amazing.
When I called Chuck, he spoke to me like a man. I didn't feel pressured or intimidated. He explained EXACTLY what he was going to do. He did 100x more than I anticipated.
If you want immediate results (and I mean RESULTS), and to feel like you got an incredible deal for your money, Call Chuck at Corvette's at Westchester. I just looked up Chuck Cow.
You can bad mouth me as a liar on here if I'm lying. You wont be doing anything but thanking me. That's how confident I am.
I was just curious... the people I see posting that have this level of excitement seem to have lightly modded cars, I don't really see any high hp guys posting up... maybe they are out there and just don't talk, who knows?... if you are happy with the results then I suppose the tuner did their job, not calling you a liar but I personally don't buy that any c5 could accelerate 10k times better than stock with just an intake and axle back no matter how good the tune is but that's just me... his abundance of self promotion and attitude towards people that disagree with him is enough to shy me away from his services... in my opinion if someone was that good they would only have to rely on word of mouth and not force feed themselves to forums not to mention the cleaning up of threads, deleting posts, and locking them up
Old 10-09-2015, 01:19 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

I was just curious... the people I see posting that have this level of excitement seem to have lightly modded cars, I don't really see any high hp guys posting up... maybe they are out there and just don't talk, who knows?... if you are happy with the results then I suppose the tuner did their job, not calling you a liar but I personally don't buy that any c5 could accelerate 10k times better than stock with just an intake and axle back no matter how good the tune is but that's just me... his abundance of self promotion and attitude towards people that disagree with him is enough to shy me away from his services... in my opinion if someone was that good they would only have to rely on word of mouth and not force feed themselves to forums not to mention the cleaning up of threads, deleting posts, and locking them up
I really don't understand the negativity here. 10k is an exaggeration. Its really only like 9k.lol
He didnt ask for this to be posted. I am just so impressed with my results. I wanted to make people aware that there is an option for the person that is or is not super modified.
Whether people believe or don't believe is not my problem.
If I'm this happy that I will post about my findings with this company, then it's up to you or whomever to decide whether or not you agree or disagree with my results.
When a forum member or supported vendor comes through with his promise, I have no problem discussing my views.
Do whatever you want
Old 10-09-2015, 10:48 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default There are MANY MORE stock/ish vehicles out there.....

I was just curious... the people I see posting that have this level of excitement seem to have lightly modded cars, I don't really see any high hp guys posting up... maybe they are out there and just don't talk, who knows?... if you are happy with the results then I suppose the tuner did their job, not calling you a liar but I personally don't buy that any c5 could accelerate 10k times better than stock with just an intake and axle back no matter how good the tune is but that's just me...

Some of you seem to forget that there are MANY MORE stock/ish vehicles out there than 1,000 hp builds....

And you wonder why soooo many guys on this forum post up about me...?

Simply because most likely 97% of the Corvette owners on here have stock/ish or mildly built vehicles.

For some strange reason, the minority of BIG build car owners usually seem to have louder voices or something??? You follow?

While I tune (and re-tune) many BIG build cars, there are just simply many more mild built cars by the numbers.

Read the Vette magazines..... We have many articles of big build cars....

Here's the most recent.... (and he's still using my CoW BOOSTER! too.)

Chuck (CoW) Mosello did the initial tune on the car, and then guided Beau as he picked up the tuning reins. With numerous tweaks, he has
managed to deliver 1,000 horses to the rear wheels.

I think this guy is happy....and YES it's still together....
Chuck CoW
Old 10-13-2015, 08:47 AM
Radicaltimes
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And the simple question of how much does it cost is still not answered.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:49 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Originally Posted by Radicaltimes
And the simpler answer is to go to his website or call him..
Chuck CoW (10-16-2015)
Old 10-13-2015, 10:14 AM
bjones7131
Safety Car

Received 845 Likes on 592 Posts

I am in S.C. about 1.5 hrs away from U can I come and drive as U offered one guy on this post.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:15 PM
Shakeydeal
Melting Slicks

Received 304 Likes on 254 Posts

And so it goes......

We have to wade through countless ads (spam?) in order to get to valid posts from members. You would think he would at least have the decency to post the price in an open forum that he (and others) frequently bombard with "ads".

Shakey

Get notified of new replies

To Mad Chuck Cow disease

Old 10-15-2015, 03:18 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

Yawn... I just Googled Chuck Cow and Boom..... There was the price...
Old 10-16-2015, 12:31 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Actually.....To avoid confusion....I won't.

Actually.....To avoid confusion....I won't.

This product is customized for each person and the way that their car is configured.

If you're even somewhat interested in my product....you'll call to get the details.

When I have the details, I'll give you a quote.

Really simple.

If you're surfing the net with your iPad...and you're not interested enough to call me...

You're probably not really interested anyway....

Chuck CoW
Old 10-16-2015, 08:45 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Hey Chuck..

Thanks again for the incredible tune.
You're a man of your word and your work speaks for itself.
I wasn't expecting to see you on my thread, but it's a nice surprise.
Its a shame that so many have been positive in their responses to me personally, but a few whiners have to throw their 2 cents in because they have nothing better to do.
One guy on here from South Carolina asked to drive my car and I said yes. I had a guy from Chattanooga take a ride here for the local Corvette show and he was extremely impressed.

That's ok about the skeptical ones. You can't make everyone happy, try though you may.
All I know is that everyone that I have sent to you, gave me serious thanks for the recommendation.
If you venture into this post again,
My deepest gratitude. I'm happy and that's all I care about
Chuck CoW (10-16-2015)

Quick Reply: Mad Chuck Cow disease