C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Tuning Help in Seattle WA area

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 02:19 PM
nskyline34
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Tuning Help in Seattle WA area

If anyone lives in the seattle area and has time this coming week (or weekend) I would greatly appreciate it and will compensate you for your time. Or if you know of a reputable shop in the area please let me know. Wongs performance is booked out, I heard about Service Pros Nooksack but havent heard good-or-bad about them so not sure.

Car was tuned and runs (barely/hardly) with a NW102 and am swapping to a stock LS2/LS7 TB to try and fix the drivability issues (TB blade rotates backwards on the NW and causes the computer to flip ****).

Car is a 2003 C5Z H/C/I car

Update: Taking the car down to Turbo Tech in Tacoma WA - Super stoked! Heard/seen lots of good from that shop

Last edited by nskyline34; 03-18-2016 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:01 AM
RadnessWarrior
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call corvettes of auburn! Josh is the tuner there and he does great work! He really knows his stuff.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:04 AM
nskyline34
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RadnessWarrior
Call corvettes of auburn! Josh is the tuner there and he does great work! He really knows his stuff.
Thanks for getting back to me - luckily I just dropped the car off with them. Stoked about it - dont know why the comms breakdown happened, just grateful they are helping me out. Fingers crossed they can dial in the beast well

Get notified of new replies

To Tuning Help in Seattle WA area

Quick Reply: Tuning Help in Seattle WA area