C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Chuck cow tipping

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 10:03 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Chuck cow tipping

Once again, here I am talking about Chuck Cow and his incredible tunes.

In the last week, I received 3 emails from people I do not know, but read my post, and gave it a try.

2 of the 3 stated that they were hesitant because they received the $150 dollar send in the PCM tune, and one PCM was lost for 5 weeks, and both said they did not notice much of a difference. The third person was a girl who was not going to remove the PCM from her C5, as she had no clue how do do it, and it was a gift for her husband.

ALL 3 said that this was the best money spent.
All raved that Chuck was very patient and was meticulous with the tunes, and data logs made it precise.

Way to go CHUCK!!!

Mine is still incredible....
I COW tip my hat to you

Best

Dave
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (03-27-2016)
Old 03-27-2016, 11:23 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you my friend!

Originally Posted by aerovette99

In the last week, I received 3 emails from people I do not know, but read my post, and gave it a try.

2 of the 3 stated that they were hesitant because they received the $150 dollar send in the PCM tune, and one PCM was lost for 5 weeks, and both said they did not notice much of a difference. The third person was a girl who was not going to remove the PCM from her C5, as she had no clue how do do it, and it was a gift for her husband.

All raved that Chuck was very patient and was meticulous with the tunes, and data logs made it precise.

Way to go CHUCK!!!

I COW tip my hat to you

Best

Dave
Thank you my friend!

Glad you like it!

Chuck CoW
Old 03-28-2016, 04:35 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by aerovette99

Way to go CHUCK!!!

I COW tip my hat to you

Best

Dave

Since we are the main retailer here for the $149 tune, are you speaking about ECS?

If so, there's going to be quit the rebuttal coming, if not then I'm glad you're happy.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Johnny wangwang
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Yeah Im confused here. Is this a Sneak Complaint thread? Or did you get a tune and you are just giving praise to Chuck Cow here?

"2 of the 3 stated that they were hesitant because they received the $150 dollar send in the PCM tune, and one PCM was lost for 5 weeks, and both said they did not notice much of a difference. The third person was a girl who was not going to remove the PCM from her C5, as she had no clue how do do it, and it was a gift for her husband."

^^^what Facility are you talking about.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:41 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

There are 2 others that offer the $150 (not $149) tune.. I have no issues with ECS.. I won't slam a business by name.. They know who they are.
All I am saying is, from MY experiences, that Chuck Cows Tunes are incredible. I don't believe Chuck would want anyone of his EXTREMELY satisfied customers, bad mouthing his competition. He was all business in regard to what he could do for me. We never had any conversation about ANY of his competitors.
I'm quite certain that he doesn't need my help pushing his products. His work speaks for itself.
Just a happy customer's personal opinion
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (03-31-2016)
Old 09-27-2016, 05:03 PM
aerovette99
Drifting

So it's been 6 months or so, and I decided to add some headers to the equation.

I called CHUCK COW and explained what I had done, and he immediately had me pull another datalog.

A day later, I had a NEW tune that kicked my C5 into overdrive (not the gear)... I thought my car was a beast before, but the fire breathing dragon has surfaced from the beast.
Damn Chuck... How the hell do you unlock so much power from these C5's.

I am so impressed with this updated tune. I LOVE this car....
Driving down the highway with the top down, Pink Floyd cranked, with the sound of excellence pouring out of my exhaust pipes... Ahhhhh what could be better

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck cow tipping

Quick Reply: Chuck cow tipping