C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

C5 Corvette P1516 REP

Old 09-13-2016, 11:06 AM
HoustonLSX
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default C5 Corvette P1516 REP

Searched on here and have tried all the other recommendations on how to solve this issue yet we still can't seem to get it going right....

2000 Corvette FRC running a NW102

problem i'm having is even turning the key on without cranking, im getting REP with P1516. I have checked the tb adapter harness, the pinouts to the factory harness and the adapter, everything checks out.

When I cylce the key on, you can hear the tb operate, yet if you touch the gas pedal, the throttle will click once and then not have any movement at all.

Car will fire off and instantly die

We have checked all ground, ran meters to make sure we have voltage where it needs it, and I have checked the harness multiple times. It's been multiple days on trying to solve this issue with nothing...

I can also clear the code via manual diag with the key on and it will stay 0 codes, however it will remain in REP. then if i cycle the key again it will return, along side a history P1515 and sometimes a P1518

TAC module itself being bad? What would you guys think?

Last edited by HoustonLSX; 09-13-2016 at 11:11 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C5 Corvette P1516 REP