C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Chuck CoW, give him a call!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 08:52 PM
garline14
Pro

Received 157 Likes on 88 Posts

Default Chuck CoW, give him a call!

For anyone who has been thinking about getting their car tuned, I highly suggest giving Chuck at Corvettes of Westchester a call. He's done an awesome job tuning my car and 6 months later I'm still happy with his tune. I have a 98 C5 with A4 and 3.15 gears, CAI, P&P throttle body, and Xs Power Exhaust. The car runs really really strong even with 110k miles. I have his tune/autocal package which includes a transmission tune, engine tune, and cow booster. Total different car compared to stock but also much more enjoyable now especially with the trans tune and throttle booster. The throttle booster sensitivity takes some getting used to, since the car responds at an instant now,and the trans is a bit different as well since the shifting has been improved. The difference going from stock tune to Chucks tune is night and day, I am a satisfied customer not only with the performance of my car but also with Chucks customer service.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Roddy13
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 97 Posts

I wish someone in the C5 community had 1/4 mile results from the CoW tune. I haven't seen anything in my searches.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:40 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you Very Much! Glad you like it.

Originally Posted by garline14
For anyone who has been thinking about getting their car tuned, I highly suggest giving Chuck at Corvettes of Westchester a call. He's done an awesome job tuning my car and 6 months later I'm still happy with his tune. I have a 98 C5 with A4 and 3.15 gears, CAI, P&P throttle body, and Xs Power Exhaust. The car runs really really strong even with 110k miles. I have his tune/autocal package which includes a transmission tune, engine tune, and cow booster. Total different car compared to stock but also much more enjoyable now especially with the trans tune and throttle booster. The throttle booster sensitivity takes some getting used to, since the car responds at an instant now,and the trans is a bit different as well since the shifting has been improved. The difference going from stock tune to Chucks tune is night and day, I am a satisfied customer not only with the performance of my car but also with Chucks customer service.
Thank you Very Much! Glad you like it.

I always do my best!

Chuck CoW
Old 10-10-2016, 09:19 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

I totally agree.
You have tuners, and then you have Chuck.
Simply put, He's the master
Old 10-10-2016, 11:32 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you! Most appreciated!

Thank you! Most appreciated!

Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck CoW, give him a call!

Quick Reply: Chuck CoW, give him a call!