C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what do these codes mean?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:48 AM
N0TDADYS_98
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do these codes mean?

I found the charts on how to figure out what my code means.. but it's still gibberish..

Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1 ?
Slow Response Bank 1 Sensor 1
Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1
Heater Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 1

and what the hell is a PO156?? Maybe the list i'm looking at is just missing that one... but i can't find it..

FYI.. i have LT's and i noticed yesterday.. my O2 wires came in contact with the headers... the wires seem to be ok.. and the one only melted some plastic... didn't even appear to touch a wire... are these codes normal for a cammed LT car?
Old 06-22-2006, 09:08 AM
N0TDADYS_98
Burning Brakes

bump for me.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
BadAV
Race Director

Received 2,674 Likes on 1,699 Posts

Those are rear O2 sensor codes. They may have been generated when the wires were in contact with the headers. I'd try resetting the codes and running again for a while. If the codes reset, you may have messed up the rear O2 sensors.

With long tubes you will probably continue to get rear codes. I have continued to get an occasional code and I have emissions testing so I plan to just get O2 sims.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:58 PM
N0TDADYS_98
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BadAV
Those are rear O2 sensor codes. They may have been generated when the wires were in contact with the headers. I'd try resetting the codes and running again for a while. If the codes reset, you may have messed up the rear O2 sensors.

With long tubes you will probably continue to get rear codes. I have continued to get an occasional code and I have emissions testing so I plan to just get O2 sims.

hmmm I guess ill need to talk to my tuner then.. I have no rear 02's right now and he was suppose to delete them... oh well i go back in friday for road tuning.. get r dun then. Thanks for the input.

Get notified of new replies

To what do these codes mean?

Quick Reply: what do these codes mean?