C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Filter

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 05:47 PM
TIGAR
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Filter

I smell gas and at times there is a spot on the floor. A Mechanci looked at it and said that it could be the fuel filter. How hard is it to replace and where is it.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:56 PM
GrayC5
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What model year is your car? See my posts in the following thread that is currently going around C5 Tech:

Fuel Filter Replacement??

Also see following:

DIY Fuel Filter

Too, you may want to update your profile with your car's model year, model type (coupe, vert, FRC/Z06), mods and any other pertinent information. This information could be very beneficial to others here when attempting to answer your questions or assist you.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:06 PM
mfrejek
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TIGAR
I smell gas and at times there is a spot on the floor. A Mechanci looked at it and said that it could be the fuel filter. How hard is it to replace and where is it.
How about some more info: where is the spot on the floor i.e front of the car, rear of the car.....etc.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:29 PM
fixvet
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TIGAR
It's pretty difficult to help a member when you don't complete your profile and post details about your car. We're all here to help each other

Get notified of new replies

To Fuel Filter

Quick Reply: Fuel Filter