C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A great podcast for car tech - autodiagpodcast.com/2022/05/15/137-parasitic-d

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2022, 09:45 AM
DWC4
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default A great podcast for car tech - autodiagpodcast.com/2022/05/15/137-parasitic-d

I stumbled across Sean Tipping's great podcast series a few years ago, he's now on podcast #140 or so, this one is one of my favorites, on parasitic battery draw troubleshooting::
https://autodiagpodcast.com/2022/05/...tic-draw-tips/

You can listen to them online.

He spends 45 minutes talking you through troubleshooting parasitic battery draw, something I've experienced and based on looking for help on this topic here in the Forum, so have many others. He's a professionally trained mechanic and very articulate and warm speaker, easy to listen to. The one challenge, for me at least, is that he uses sophisticated scan tools for some of the troubleshooting and those are 'beyond my reach'.

A lot of the podcasts are with 'guests' and the discussion is around learning to be a professional automotive mechanic, sort of career advice, but I find those interesting as well. They give a lot of insight into the operations of auto dealer shops and standalone repair shops. Knowledge is power!

Last edited by DWC4; 07-06-2022 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply: A great podcast for car tech - autodiagpodcast.com/2022/05/15/137-parasitic-d