C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever have any problems with Yella Terra Rockers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 10:42 AM
sabastian458
Melting Slicks

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

I don't have to go out and purchase another set of rockers. I'm not bad mouthing them, I stated I didn't care for them. And yeah Yella Terra rockers broke 2 times one me, but what you are failing to understand is that my prior setup more than likely contributed to the failure, that and both sets were from the defective batch. Yella Terra made it right by me, heck the rep that has helped me still contacts me from time to time to see how my latest build is going. I choose not to run Scorpions by way of personal choice.

By the way, you stated that Scorpion went through a redesign to fix their issue of breaking, well so did Yella Terra. So what's the big deal here? I don't have a need to buy new rockers, ever. I have a ton of factory ones, and my Yella Terra have a Life Time warranty. Now that I have the newest designed ones I don't see a reason to buy Scorpion's newest design. Quite frankly the fact that they anodize their rockers settles any thoughts of running their rockers for me. Not interested in them.

Also, my one statement in this tread "bad mouthing" Scorpion was from 2009, that's 4 years ago. As it has been said they went through a redesign since then. You people are giving my flak for not liking them and not running them, but YT and Scorpion both had failures, both went through redesigns. To date there hasn't been a failure of the new rockers from YT, so why are you not running them?

My logic has been thoroughly spelled out here. You can go ahead and stop with your snide comments, because I can make them too. "What did Scorpion do to you? Give you your first BJ?" Seriously get off my back about me not wanting to run a specific product that you apparently are in love with.

Last edited by sabastian458; 09-09-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone ever have any problems with Yella Terra Rockers?